river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I'm good. Thanks for asking!! I thought of you today, because I heard "Keep Yourself Alive" and I was rocking out ^_^ It put me in such a good mood and I really needed that

Glad you're feeling well. I do love Keep Yourself Alive. Well.. I love all of Queen of course ^_^ I'm glad it put you in a good mood :wub:

On the subject of Queen, I really do need more Queen merch. I don't have enough.

Yeah he does. Although he wasn't really an angry person. Unless you count the song Death On Two Legs. Was the best "fuck you" song.

Aw Freddie. :3

Yeah

looking up vintage wedding dresses again

Have no reason to, but I don't want to die alone.....so good to have the dress at least, een ]though I don't have the...person to marry.

You won't die alone at all Lainey. Some guy is gonna be lucky to marry you. Also I have pretty much come to the conclusion I want to get married in a dress.

but that requires more confidence

and money

this dress goes with my reception horror/halloween theme.

Distressed_Wedding_Gown_by_fantasia1940.png

The wedding service is a 1920-40s Gangster Theme.

Flappers and what not. want the food venue also be a speak easy set up but...like everyone died

I swear I'm taking the wedding that I shouldn't be planning yet seriously...

• Upvote 1

Also I have pretty much come to the conclusion I want to get married in a dress.

but that requires more confidence

and money

This made me very happy :wub:

This made me very happy :wub:

Aw thank you :wub:

Coming to the conclusion made myself very happy. I have become less and less comfortable in male clothing and more comfortable in female clothing. It's still fluid so it changes from time to time, but wedding day is definitely dress day.

Also I think I have more skirts than jeans now. Oopsy ^_^

• Upvote 2

That depends on what you mean. There are beautiful dresses made from garbage and duct tape and other recyled matuerals and they are gorgeous.

The thing is you're English and you wear stupid, stupid, stupid feather shit in your hair because you all think of it as hotness.

It isn't hotness. You're not a bird or a nest.

• Upvote 1