river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I need to know less insane Canadians.

I only know two ( including you dear) who are not sociopaths who need to be electrocuted.

also

163318_585355261494170_231352428_n.jpg

doing research so I can be inspired to write and eter these screenplay contests, so looking up true crimes and then reading fiction and whatevs and holy hell at Japan.

This 15 year old killed his 13 yr old friend because she rejected him....i guess romantically.

This other guy felt he slighted by a ten year old, so he set him on fire.

This lady killed a two year old because she thought she didn't deserve the spot in a fancy prestigious school over her daughter, turned herself in and was sent letters by mothers, say they understood what she, the killer, wen through since society was hard and they felt the same.

WHAT.

so far, research is good.

doing research so I can be inspired to write and eter these screenplay contests, so looking up true crimes and then reading fiction and whatevs and holy hell at Japan.

This 15 year old killed his 13 yr old friend because she rejected him....i guess romantically.

This other guy felt he slighted by a ten year old, so he set him on fire.

This lady killed a two year old because she thought she didn't deserve the spot in a fancy prestigious school over her daughter, turned herself in and was sent letters by mothers, say they understood what she, the killer, wen through since society was hard and they felt the same.

WHAT.

so far, research is good.

This is exactly why the world is an ugly place.

gaaaaah

not able to go to dark place.

need to

how can I write a horror script and win money and respect of the film industry???

Gaaaaaaah.

today wasn't good for writing.

why can't I reach my dark, sick twisted place!

looked up murders

found new killers

mom's killing which is what I needed/wanted

but nothing to spark me!

I feel tapped out.

=/

re hair

I don't like scene queens and she looks like one but if you real hair, go for it.