river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I'm doing well Ash. I'm not feeling great physically today. I've been home studying for my licensing test. I had a really good weekend with my friend though, so that was alot of fun! How have you been doing Sam and Ash?

Glad you're doing well. I hope you feel better physically. You'll do great in your licensing test!

I've had a good weekend, been nice to relax and unwind. Me and Sam have been feeling good : ^_^

• Upvote 1

Thanks for encouraging me Ash! I think it will go pretty well, but am just trying to learn alot and be prepared.

I'm heading out for now. Hope you guys have a good afternoon/night wherever you are :)

Teenagers are possibly the most irritating things to walk the earth. I know I'm included in that but I really believe it. Teenagers suck

I understand you cursed.

I think you may be physically teenager but mentally much older and you don't have to use teenager word of yourself if you don't want to. :) age is only a number and it doesn't define you.

Hopefully you understood what i meant :D

I think i need to bring back the frankie WTTBP avatar! :)

have a nice night sulfur :wub:

I'm glad to hear it and look forward to seeing you around more often. It had been far too long Sam :(

It's been pretty quiet with me lately. Work has been rather busy and life has been having alot of changes recently. I'm just trying to roll with it and enjoy life as much as possible. Do you have any favorite classes so far this semester? Any thoughts on what you might do for your new job?

Well I only have one non photo class so I'm happy with my classes.

I'm taking a biology class because I still hadn't taken the required science.

I'd love to do some photo related work but that probably won't happen yet..

I'm also trying to enjoy life at the same time. Which for me mostly means concerts haha

But I haven't been to one since November :(

Have you been to any lately?

The Killers in late December was my last huge concert. I've been to two local shows since the beginning of the year. I have another local show coming up in March and Neon Trees in April. It's enough to keep me busy until the weather gets better, but what I really need is Fitz and The Tantrums tour dates, because their album is coming out 5/7/2013. I'm getting impatient to see them again sometime soon and hope that happens sooner rather than later

I have come to the conclusion that everyone around me is a moron. I'm not even trying to be arrogant or say that I am smart. Most of these people are probably smarter than me academics wise but I'm much more...oh I don't know. Perhaps mature? Wise? All of these people concern themselves with relationships that hardly last a month but fail to notice the important things about this person. It is so painfully easy to read some of these people, I cannot understand how they miss these obvious signs that it won't work...Then again, most people won't watch others for days on end until they have them figured out but its still the point that it is quite easy to read some people. I accidentally made someone cry once doing this though. I don't think I offended her or anything of the sort, just scared her. I don't understand why I scare people when I do this though...I must sound positively insane or like a gigantic asshole. I'm just one hundred percent confused by the people my age, people even older than me, and their choices. Everyone makes questionable choices but some of these people are just ridiculous .-.