river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

^_^:(:):wub::D<_<

How is everyone? Way too many feels and thoughts right now

I'm sure this will help

and finally a gif of Freddie smiling!

tumblr_m6t9j941Wu1rq7p9no1_r1_400.gif

I have been feeling really well :wub:

i got up early thinking i had a class. turns out i don't have it until tomorrow. duh.

i don't have work though so yay :D

I'm always single so i must be a real hottie. :(

My first calling day was yesterday and i almost sold one magazine!! But it's okay because no one of the new employees sold anything. Maybe today is a bit better. But first i have a apartment showing. Hopefully i get it because it has okay rent price and it's in downtown, near my work and it's much nearer to my school also :)

Damn i need to buy dryshampoo, my hair is just hidious!! :(

morning!

can i tell you guys that i'm like so schoolgirl giggly right now?

i met this guy blake at work, and i guess we're kind of a thing now sort of, and he just like. really makes me smile. a lot.

He is really old, so old age I guess.. He's got no energy and he's bleeding from his behind :( I've put him in a box with a cloth over him next to the radiator to keep him warm,

but I inherited him from my auntie who died two years ago and he's like the last connection to her in weird way..

MY bird is dying...I'm sad :(

That's really aweful!! :( what kind of bird is he?

Yeah i have been searching an appartment now for about two months. I'm going to check one today and i also have a job interview even though i already have one (don't know how long because if i don't sell enough stuff for two weeks, i will get kicked off, customers are mostly pissed off and doesn't buy anything, not to mention about shitty paycheck). One thing that is good about that place is the team, there's very good guys in there :)