river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

So.... Was at an orchestra camp and we were having a debate about weather Pop-Culture has "killed" classical music. During this one guy made a point saying that MCR was gay?!?!?! I was like "WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!" RAGE...

Makes me so angry too. No music is bad, is just that people like different kind of things and you shouldn't go insulting something others like. Someone actually did a discovery about music tastes and that people like different kind of things, especially music, and it's a result of people thinking in different levels. People can't really choose what kinda stuff they like..

I'm just secretly hoping that metalheads, punkrockers, etc think in higher level than people who listen to r'n'b and stuff. :D Not that music taste matters much to me. :D

I think everyone in fandom can insult MCR as much as they want but no-one, NO-ONE outside fandom insults my favourite band!! :D

It was my first day at work. We just studied telemarketing theory today, but tomorrow we get to practise in convention. Just hoping my flu is going away. Little bit feeling like dying here.

Will do :D Sam's doing good, he's busy singing to Glee and I'm like "SHUUUUSSSH FREDDIE IS ON" :lol:

Documentary is almost finished. Will be off to bed real soon.

Hi! I'm doing good. Trying to figure out how to photograph my artwork for my portfolio. Also gotta write my general statement.

And my furnace is broken so it's cold in here.

How is Samsauce?

HA! Samsauce. I must call him that from now on XD

He's doing very well. We've both personally been very busy, but we're enjoying life. We've had a few romantic days recently, which is always fun ^_^