river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I got a job. I am a telemarketer now. I know it sucks but you gotta take the job you're given. But I am still searching for a better one for summer. And my cousin just called me to say they have to have a new bartender at the bar she's working and asked if I want the job..

Some people.... Aaah!

Someone has cut the mane and tail on my horse. And I'm 99% sure I know who it is, but she denies it. So unless someone has seen it I will never know for sure.

And the fact that his mane and tail got cut isn't really a big deal, even though it's annoying cause he looks ridicilous. And I get mad because it's my decision to make. But what makes me really angry is the fact that someone obviously is lying to me. Really, how stupid do you think I am? I can see that someone did cut him, so why not confess it and say you're sorry. I would forgive and tell them not to do it again.

Asdfghjkl!!

Thanks.

Yeah lying is annoying. :(

So is your friends ditching u. I feel so lonely right now. And I am afraid of being left alone. I went to my friends place today with a thought of spending the rest of the evening there but then she said she's going somewhere with her friend and I can't come along. I have had quite a bad day already, because I think I'm getting sick (hopefully not because monday is my first day at work) and mind is just cracking up because it seems everyone has something better to do than to hang out with me. :(

Yeah, now my worry is just that some stranger has done it. And that would be scary!!

Friends ditching you is bad! Hope it gets better tomorrow. Some days it may seem like nobody cares, but you might just be unlucky today. *big hug for you*

Thanks for the hug. *hugs back* hopefully it has just been a random guy who doesn't come back or someone confesses doing it after all.

It seems like i'm unlucky all the time with being social. I bet she's in bar right now, drinking. It seems like I'm doing a social suicide when I don't have money to even buy a beer.

I even said to her that I don't wanna be alone tonight because I feel like cracking up and it's a huge miracle I still haven't curled in my bed, crying my eyes out. :( Maybe I am finally learning how to block all the feelings and become a insensitive mummy who sees and hears nothing.

So.... Was at an orchestra camp and we were having a debate about weather Pop-Culture has "killed" classical music. During this one guy made a point saying that MCR was gay?!?!?! I was like "WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!!" RAGE...

I was here but my battery is dying- I guess that's from watching too much mcr you tube clips.. The reading gig still blows me away.. Anyway hi, bye, I guess.