river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Hahaha it's been -40 celcius lately and the snow in my lawn is past my knees :P it's a wee bit chilly!

And I just want to give him something really sweet. I can have fun silly things as side gifts (I did that at christmas and it was a hit) but this is tougher.

Substitute the chocolate for brownies XD

I'm going to play The Only Exception on acoustic guitar. ((Even though I can't sing))

Maybe I will! He quite enjoyed them!

And that's so cute ^_^

Maybe I will! He quite enjoyed them!

And that's so cute ^_^

Yay!

I've been been practicing ^_^ It was the first song I sang to Sam, so it's the kind of go-to romantic song ^_^

Besides that, I'm out of ideas for Valentines. Luckily there's a while to go, can get a few more ideas!

Fingers crossed!

I just like to see him happy. He never go gifts growing up. He doesn't have a lot of stuff. He's not materialistic. So it's like, I want whatever I give him to mean something and really be from the heart so he knows that it's because he means so much to me and not just because gifts are expected.

Yeah. Gifts with a lot of meaning. They're the most romantic and cute. It's easy to buy someone something really expensive but if it has no meaning or thought behind it, then it's a crappy gift.

I think Sam has a few ideas too, so collectively we'll be okay XD

My boyfriend just told me a few minutes ago he was working on mine :o

Sadly, I work on valentines day until 9... But after I'm going to his house and were gonna cook a late dinner together ^_^

:o Our men can do all the work XD

Just kidding :P

I'm sure you two will have a good day together.

I'm going to brainstorm all day now XD anyhoo, I'd best be going to college. Talk soon!

How about making an album with pictures of you two, cute drawings, lyrics from romantic songs, romantic poems, internal jokes, etc. A rose is always a safe and romatic gift, but you can make it more personal by attaching a card with a nice ribbon. Or a cute little teddybear, potentially homemade, or it might just have a home-made sweater on, where it's your names or something. Mittens that are specially made so you can hold hands inside them. Those are genious! Click on the link for pics https://www.google.no/search?q=kjærestevotter&hl=no&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OkEKUYyAB6ip4ATltoDIDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672 I made a pair for my brother and his wife. They probably don't sell them in stores though, so you will have to knit them yourselves. But it's not very different than normal mittens. If you like to knit though.

I'll try to think of more ideas :)

Having an norwegian lecturer giving lectures in english might be hilarious! His english isn't the best, to say it that wxy xD

Some exemples of funny qoutes today:

That doesn't sort of make any sense

Sort of quite obvious

Flip the matrix

Will be felt very easy (what he tried to say was that this will seem very simple)

When that is said, I'm impressed by his ability to give the lecture in english, knowing that all his notes and everything is in norwegian, and he usually give the lecture in norwegian. It's just really funny when he translates it word from word into english :) and he pronounce every syllable. It's always it is, do not, that is, and so on. Kind of frustrating when you're used to talking with americans xD

We don't really have any pictures together at all. We have like, three, and they're all pretty bad :P

Those mitts are so cute, but he'd probably think he's too tough to wear mitts haha

I'm just going with a rose. It's safe :P(plus I don't have much money)

And I'll sing The World Is Ugly. Always wanted to do that on Valentines Day.

I've just realized I'm crap at romance/cute/valentines stuff

I already dedicated the world is ugly to him. Because we have such a similar point gives in society, he's the one beautiful thing I've found amongst the ugly.

For christmas I painted up a box. It was black. When you opened it, the lid says "I just wanted you to know". The box was full of little papers, each with song lyrics that make me think of him. They were all sitting on blue and white snowflake confetti. Underneath the confetti, painted on the bottom of the box, it said "that the world is ugly but you're beautiful to me". I didn't think he'd find it.

I later asked him what his favorite note was. He sai it was what I'd painted on the box. He had found it. He caught a glimpse of the writing through the confetti and saw the whole message.

This is why I am having a hard time coming up with a better idea than christmas.

• Upvote 1

That christmas present idea you had... wow. So great.

I'm sure you will come up with something great Nevvie :)

I have many other ideas but I can't say on here because Sam will lurk and it will ruin the surprise XD