river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

this was "the rolling stone readers pick..."

though my favorite drummer will always be nick andopolis

To be honest I stopped liking music magazines after after readers polls and editors pick named Kurt Cobain as the most important man in music. ever.

Story about a zombie who isn't a zombie. story about a boy and his "parents" or story about a sexually molested dead person, brought back to life because of her anger and need to kill....

only in the mood to write one....

i rewatched dumbo today (watching disney movies in preparation) and i realized that i had a reason to be afraid of it when i was younger...

that scene where they are building the circus in the rain is pretty dark, the clown scene is seriously scary for someone who's always not liked clowns, and the elephants on parade sequence? that is some trippy shit :lol:

my mum is complaining to me.. she wants to sleep but my brother is making noise in his room and now it's somehow my fault. She told me that I promised to command him not to do so but I didn't and if I do that, she'll get more angry to me for making noice. And my other little brother is in the sauna with his friend and they are making noises too (banging the door on purpose according to mum but they just went in our out of there and you have to bang the door to get it properly shut). I want out of there soo much asap because nowadays it seems that everything is my fault.. I understand she is sick today but no-one else in our family is making a number of it if they're having a fever.

Guys! I got the best compliment ever today!! A guy told me I looked like a rock star :D

Well, he is the ex boy friend of one of my good friends, and he has some weird compliments going on, I wont even mention the follow ups to this one... But still! I'll just ignore the other stuff he said and remember this for the rest of my life xD

it's her son, so she should be the one commanding?

Yeah and she was commanding him but after I told her my tip, I have used it myself on him when we've been home alone together, she stopped and said that you command when you seem to know better than me. My tip was just to be quiet and ignore him and he'll stop it after a while when he notices that he's not getting any attention. It seems that I stepped in her area when I did that and she got pissed. :(

rejected again.

Sorry to hear that. :( But you'll find a job (if that's still what you're seeking like I remember), I promise you that. There has to be a job avaible for you somewhere!!

I just wrote informal application and I hope it's good. To me it sounds best I have ever written but I dunno what the employers think about it. I think I should show it to my current boss and ask her what she thinks about that.

Btw we are maybe going to Tallinn (Estonian) with my friend on winter holidays! I would have rather go to Sweden because I have never been there before and I have been in Tallin once before, but age limit to Stockholm is 21 and I am still 20... :(

I gave a homeless man £10 yesterday. I also saw him today, he gave me a hug and said it really helped. I pulled a few strings and made it possible for him to come to our LGBTQ groups because it's warm and we have food and drink. Made him happier and made me actually proud of myself for once.

i love to help too. actually i decided to get a different advent calendar and saved 1 e each day. i just need to send the amount to somewhere. i thought i would send them to african kids because they're the future and they need an education, or homeless centres. no one and i mean NO ONE should live on the streets, everyone should be able to have a place where is warm and safe, place that you can call home.