Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

river

same is in finland. almost free healthcare so you need to wait sometimes quite a long time. :/ but hopefully they will fix it soon! :)

i haven't get it yet but he's gonna call about it tomorrow, keep fingers and toes crossed for me! :) hopefully he'll call soon as possible to let me know if i can have it, i been so nerveous!

It's super frustrating! But I'll call them tomorrow so the can set up my next appontement with the doctor after the ct-scan. I've experienced that nothing really happens untill you call them, but then things happens pretty fast :) and after that appointement the next thing will probably be surgery.

I'll cross fingers and toes! It usually works, just ask Sandra :)

This is what I call school day,..

I went to school, only to find out that our teacher and the 2 graders (I, with some of my classmates are having couple lessons with second and third graders) are not there, they're maybe having a trip to somewhere, i dunno. We, with my classmate, tried to call the teacher and we don't have any of the 2 graders phone numbers... So our school office secretary, who basically runs the whole school, said to us that she's gonna mark down that we have been in school the whole day and said that we can go home. :D

Conventional weapons...

Gun and ambulance is okey. Nothing more, nothing less. They're songs I can listen to, but not songs I have an urge to listen to.

Tomorrows money is great. Cool song, love the energy.

The world is ugly is beautiful and I love it!

Boy division is amazing, full of energy and I love it!

The light behind your eyes is one of my all time favourite MCR songs. It's beautiful, wonderful, amazing, I can listen to it again and again and again. I love love love love it!!!

So my ranking of the songs so far is:

1. The light behind your eyes

2. Boy division

3. The world is ugly

4. Tomorrows money

5. Gun and Ambulance

My favourites are basically the opposite to Sonia's.

I love Gun and Ambulance. The World Is Ugly is my favourite. Just, wow. Tomorrow's Money seems to be the most fun to play so far. Boy Division is good, but not the song I have an urge to listen to. I seem to relate to Ambulance, TWIU and The Light Behind Your Eyes the most so far.

i really liked boy division and tomorrow's money- tomorrow's money the most. the rest have been subpar to me, at least in comparison to the first release, and mcr's previous albums. the world is ugly was a disappointment compared to the live version i had.

i really liked boy division and tomorrow's money- tomorrow's money the most. the rest have been subpar to me, at least in comparison to the first release, and mcr's previous albums. the world is ugly was a disappointment compared to the live version i had.

Many people have said this. Personally I prefer the studio version, it's more hopeful, which is something I wanted. Sam prefers the live versions too though.

i guess, it's just the emotion in gerard's voice at the end of the live version really struck me. and that was absent in the studio version. maybe i just need to listen to it more.

Maybe, if not, it's okay to prefer the live version. I did at first, then the studio version grew on me, and now it's my favourite from CW, possibly my favourite MCR song.

i liked the first ones better too. :) the world is ugly was a dissapointment to me too, although I haven't heard the live version. people said it's awesome song and maybe I had a bit too high expectations about it. :/