Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

river

if other people are staying over, tell her that it's not just going to be you two alone. or, tell her that you don't want to risk driving home, since there's probably going to be a lot of people driving crazy tonight, and staying at your boyfriend's would be safer.

I remember reading that in ancent greece you were considered an adult at age 12 and they basically tried their kids to drink from day one 0.o

I'm not surprised about the adult thing - they were at war constantly and this was 2000 years ago, so really, they needed "adults".

I'm also not surprised about the alcohol. It's only recently that people have started drinking as much and as often as they do now, to the point where they nearly kill themselves. So...

i drank some punch, my friend made it, brandy long drink, wine, more long drink... i have no recolection of the last drink i had and i don't want to know what else have slipped from my memory. :/

btw did i tell you that i am maybe going to have my own appartment? :) went to see one with my mum yesterday. it was small but good for me and it's in the centre of the city. :) i am going to make some calls tomorrow and i think thats when i'll have at least a hint of am i going to get it. :)