Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

river

Hey guys! Hows everyone goin?

Went on a road trip today with my family ^^. It's 12 am and I just got back. Kinda tired..... so yeah that was my day ^_^.

I love road trips :D Every year I go on one with my family to the Georgia/Tennessee border. Back in '09 we went on one all the way to Vermont (from here in Florida) and back. That's gotta be the all time best vacation I've ever been on, even though by the end of the trip, we all wanted to kill each other xD

I went to Florida once when I was little. We drove from Charlotte, NC, to Orlando and my mom and step-freak were about to kill me by the time we got there. Then we went to Old Town (idek how to describe it, but that's what it called) and there was a lightning storm and all the power went out. We also went to Disney World and I ran away from Mickey xD

EDIT: I'm good, river! I've just been laying about in my pyjamas all day soo...

I went to Florida once when I was little. We drove from Charlotte, NC, to Orlando and my mom and step-freak were about to kill me by the time we got there. Then we went to Old Town (idek how to describe it, but that's what it called) and there was a lightning storm and all the power went out. We also went to Disney World and I ran away from Mickey xD

EDIT: I'm good, river! I've just been laying about in my pyjamas all day soo...

OMFG Old Town!!!!! I went there! That was when we first moved down here to Florida 7 years ago.

Yeah, I hadn't gone to Disney until October of this year, and i felt like Mickey was running away from ME because I was hugging him so much xD

• Upvote 1

I like road trips too! People always say that sitting in train or buss is booring but I think it's part of the trip and quite exciting sometimes. Like when we went to see Placebo with my friend, we brought tickets to the train from ticket machine. When we went to the train, it was full and we saw that there's no space where my place was and the carrige she had tickets to was closed and we just ended up sitting in the stairway the entire journey to Helsinki. :D At first we were just like "oh great wtf is gonna happen next" but actually it was fun. But the entire night ended up being a total disaster as Brian Molko was ill and they cancelled the show and they didn't manage to get a substitute concert here. :( So we just sat in nearest McDonalds a few hours with a big group of people talking about Supernatural, Dr Who, Sherlock, etc (it made our night a bit better :D)...

Btw I just brought a new bookshelf and I put it together all by myself!! :D

Yesterday me and my family went down from Auckland to Lake Taupo which is like a 4 hour ride. Had lots of fun ^_^. We bought a GoPro which is really cool! We had pizza and a buffet there :). Although I played my iPod on the way back, I had to play songs that my family would like too like coldplay. But in the last ten minutes, I played MCR, and everyone was like "No.". I was like "We have at least listen to ONE song." Then we got back home at like 12am...

Btw I just brought a new bookshelf and I put it together all by myself!! :D

Oh cool! ^_^