Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

river

nev, you should bring your boyfriend to christmas dinner! it's sad to think that people have to spend christmas alone :(

i think, today my mom and i are going to make sweet potatoes for christmas tomorrow. we'll probably watch a christmas story and rent, and drive around to see the lights people put up in the neighborhood.

tomorrow, we'll open presents in the morning, then go to her boyfriend's house to exchange more presents and have dinner. i think we're seeing les miserables tomorrow as well.

I'm terrified that they won't approve of him. Mostly because I'm just paranoid. Idk.... My bf doesn't have a high school education because he was homeschooled and I'm scared they'll think less of him or something. But it's not like he's a drop out. And he smokes, so points off for that. But mostly it's all in my head. He's an amazing guy, great values and morals. Has a few questionable friends but he's a good person.

in finland, first in the morning, we watch a tv show called santas hotline, where santa claus answers childrens calls (my brother called there once too but didn't get to the show :/). it lasts for hours and they show childrens animations in it too. and i think almost everyone watches snowman movie which comes every year. usually people unwrap the gifts and have a feast in the evening but as we celebrate christmas with our closest relatives and my cousins are still small children, we think it's better to eat and give the gifts earlier. then we go to the cemetery to light candles to the graves of the loved ones that have passed away and go home to enjoy the presents. :) the main tv channels in here show kids movies and animations all day so we watch them and my favourite one, which comes every year, is disneys from all of us to all of you. :D

I think you should bring him! No one should be alone in christmas and you have to introduce him to your parents anyway sooner or later. :)

Hay everyone :) It's still 10:52 PM Christmas Eve here, but so many of you are in the future, so Merry Christmas!! :D

I can't wait for my bro to open my present for him tommorrow. It's a shirt that I made for him. It's pretty much the exact same shirt that Show Pony wears, but not cropped xD Show Pony is his favorite Killjoy, actually. I asked him once, "Anthony, who's your favorite Killjoy?" (meaning between PP FG JS and KK) And with NO hesitation whatsoever he says "Show Pony :)". Awesome...

bleh I hate Nirvana but I do like that song so I wont Laine it up today for holiday......freebie.

it's just the song i think of when i hear "entertain."

the only thing i know about merlin is that the hot kid from that one episode of doctor who is in it.

edit: oh... google tells me that the series finale was yesterday.

AAAAW i just finished reading hush hush and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!! :D Shops open on thursday again and I am going to go to the bookstore and buy all of them. :D And I also heard that there's gonna be movie of it and I am currebtly trying to find information of when it's going to come to cinemas. :D Although I don't know if I really wanna see it, because I know exactly how they are supposed to look like and the image is gonna be ruined if I watch it. :/