river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Maybe she didn't mean it like that you think you're gay. people sometimes say things in a way they don't exactly mean them. :/ But I think it's most important that she accepts you like you are. :)

This made my day even better :D

This weeks weather forecast :D

6090168_700b_v1.jpg

Looool! That is gonna be so fun haha.

I think she does, though??? It wouldn't surprise me if she does, considering the various other things she's believed to just be phases, heh.

Although I don't know your mum, I think she didn't mean to underestimate you in any means, she might have just selected the wrong words, that's all. My mum does that too sometimes and it can be sometimes quite offensive. :/

Agreed! I wish i was allowed to dye my hair. Although, I don't think I would have the guts to anyway. :D

You certanly would. :D I personally don't really understand what's the big deal with dyeing your hair or cutting it the way you like. That's your hair and if you like to have a green mohawk, then do it. :D And if you like a long brunette hair with curls, that's great too. :D I mean it's just hair, not the whole life. And if someone doesn't like it, that's their problem, haters gonna hate. :D

You certanly would. :D I personally don't really understand what's the big deal with dyeing your hair or cutting it the way you like. That's your hair and if you like to have a green mohawk, then do it. :D And if you like a long brunette hair with curls, that's great too. :D I mean it's just hair, not the whole life. And if someone doesn't like it, that's their problem, haters gonna hate. :D

7nTnr.png

Alongside with that parents are trying to save your hair from the hair dye (it really leaves your hair in bad condition sometimes and I have heard that people have lost their hair completely because of dyeing their hair too much) and that they try to help you with getting a good job (lot of employers doesn't like if you have piercing and weird looking hair and I think you knew that already :D), I think they are a bit scared it will chance you somehow. It's the same thing with tattoos and piercings, although they are more permanent than a hair color.

I feel your pain. People are also ignoring me here (here on forum), i dunno if on purpose but it still is quite annoying talking to myself..

No one'll ignore you on purpose here. Trust me.

Agreed! I wish i was allowed to dye my hair. Although, I don't think I would have the guts to anyway. :D

im actually really scared to??? thats why im doing it over winter break so that by the time i go back it will have faded mostly haha,,,,,

i am so angry i went to bed last night and i didnt sleep at all because im so ill and my alarm went off and i just

aUUUGH

i put bigger expander to my ear and it hurts like hell. :( but finally they are starting to be big enough so they don't look absolutely ridiculous.

Oh no! I really don't any reason for doing so though. Don't you know you're perfect just the way you are? :)

i put bigger expander to my ear and it hurts like hell. :( but finally they are starting to be big enough so they don't look absolutely ridiculous.

Ohh it shouldn't hurt much, do you use a taper ? What size are you?

Mine are 2g or 6mm

In other news just found out my brother and his g/f have broken up after 6 years together.. Apparently he cheated on her.. I thought he would have learnt considering that's why our parents divorced :( they're only 20 too so they've grown up together, such a strange thought they won't be around together anymore. But I won't get angry or pass judgement on him until I hear from him also :(

Oh no! I really don't any reason for doing so though. Don't you know you're perfect just the way you are? :)

noo i have these because i like these :D but thank you anyway :D