river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

OMGEE

LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE

THAT ARE HERE

OR WERE HERE TODAY

idk

I've been lurky lately, too, but I'm still impressed at how many people were here today O_O hasn't happened in a while HELLO EVERYONE *tackles*

Yeah, Mel I was looking at it earlier and literally sitting just like O_o hahahaha but it actually fits very well

GUYS what happened why are we so scattered. For a while we were blaming it on a bunch of people moving to the Asylum but it's not that lively there, either, to be honest. I want excuses! I've been busy with school and shitty things like that, what about you all?

On a brighter note, I'm gonna rearrange my room after the holiday. After because I have my last final tomorrow and leave for the holiday on saturday, so I don't have time before. But I've been planning it all today, and made sure that it's room for everything where I want it :)

We still have one more week of school before the holidays. -.-' I have the test that I have been waiting tomorrow and I stressed about it and read all the time that I can to it. I think I can handle it but I am not sure if that will be enough. :(

Morning :) wish me luck and cross your fingers for me, I'm having my final in less than two hours, and I haven't read anywhere closento enough. Have a good day everyone!

Good luck! :)

good luck to you! i have two tests today, one is already done (fingers and toes crossed i get through it because last time i didn't and now i have read to it every day this week and made all kinds of trial tests and everything) and one is withing two hours.

we made drinks today in bar class and i just got the scare of my life when i was warming the milk for latte and when it was done i accidently knocked the steamer on full power and milk splashed everywhere.fucking heart attack, i thought the whole machine is gonna blow up. :(

we made drinks today in bar class and i just got the scare of my life when i was warming the milk for latte and when it was done i accidently knocked the steamer on full power and milk splashed everywhere.fucking heart attack, i thought the whole machine is gonna blow up. :(

Hahaha sorry I don't mean to laugh but I did that the other day at work... I got milk everywhere including on my face :D