river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I want to see it soo bad!!! >:(

i think it's really worth watching! it didn't seem that long movie either (it was about 2 h 50 min) :D But it's 00.30 am in here so I'm gonna go to sleep now, because i have work tomorrow. sleep tight or good morning or what ever! :D

I'm going to go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I'll allow you to fall in love with that kitty cat, and then on some dark night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face

Oh god what is this from....I know it's from something...a movie?..tv show?....no I think it's a movie......GUYGUBJVJYhbihbidjfnsdhcisudhckwjn what is this from I can't remember????

Oh god what is this from....I know it's from something...a movie?..tv show?....no I think it's a movie......GUYGUBJVJYhbihbidjfnsdhcisudhckwjn what is this from I can't remember????

Glee season 1.

also.

I always made christmas party threads on the old rmy and probably this one

but most of my homies left the boards because they hate them.

do you remember what episode? i have that season on dvd but i don't remember that guote. :/

Pretty sure it was throwdown.

Somebody please hit me before my emotions takes complete control over me. Realizing how much I miss last year whilemdoing the last minutes studies for my final tomorrow is not good timing!! I'm crying over the weirdest things lately.

And my life is actually pretty good right now! Aaah, sometimes, being a girl is frustrating.

Oh, I know! I'm content with being here and not in california this year, I know I'm at the right place at the right time, and life is great. That's why it's so frustrating with this sudden emotinal burst. It doesn't make sense at all.

On a brighter note, I'm gonna rearrange my room after the holiday. After because I have my last final tomorrow and leave for the holiday on saturday, so I don't have time before. But I've been planning it all today, and made sure that it's room for everything where I want it :)

gosh im gonna cry

i feel like i just abandoned this place man

like I'm just

not into it any more

and now it's all nostalgia and shit cause it's been so long since i was a regular (or, perhaps, obsessive) user of it

ah ah aH MEMORIES????? PAIN IN MY HEART

anyways

has anything happened that i should know about

besides this new fucking layout holy hell