river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Honey badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit. It takes what it wants.

GO HUFFLEPUFFS

GO SNAKES GO SNAKES WE WON THIS SHIT ONCE, WE CAN DO IT TWICE!! :D we're gonna catch you badgers. Proud slytherin here :D

Hi!

Currently studying for my final in physics this semester. Making sure I have enough hot tea and chocolate to get through these days xD

And guys, I survived my oral math exam!! I didn't exactly nail it, but I got a C, wich is pretty decent, considering det difficulty of the subject :)

CONGRATS, LAINE AND SONIA! yaaay!

Okay guys wanna help me out? I'm supposed to submit my favorite quote for the yearbook and I don't know what to put so does anyone have any suggestions?

had this weird dream about spidrers

woke up at 2 am to take dog out

and greeted by evil brown spider hanging upside down on the porch for some reason...

I'm going to go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I'll allow you to fall in love with that kitty cat, and then on some dark night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face

• Upvote 2