river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Well thank you all for the nightmares I'll be trying to forget the fact that spiders exist at all. Night

you and me both! good night :)

I don't have happy recurring dreams.

I usually don't before this one the only dreams I had that reoccurred were more nightmares and they were always the same I was always stuck in the same place or running away from he same thing and no matter how olds got the dreams would still scare me

without any visuals because I will end you, but roughly how large are camel spiders?

This is my favorite post of the day I'm sorry but hahahahaha that's great.

Facebook is lurking now? I know google does from time to time...ardently so does Facebook ...

I FORGOT THAT THE WORD ARDENT EXISTED BUT NOW I REMEMBER THAT IT DOES AND dear fucking lord that is like my favorite word but I think you used it wrong btw unless facebook is really excited about lurking anyway THANKS THOUGH

After reading about the spiders I'm really grateful for living in Norwxy, where the spiders aren't dangerous for humans. They don't have the strenght to bite through the skin :) so I just let them be around unless they're really in my wxy. And they're usually not.

same because i live in finland but i still don't like them.

i had the most weird but yet so wonderful dream where i randomly met Oliver Sykes. i just ran to hug him and we talked too and i said i miss him and he was just like "aaaaw". and when i woke up i was like ÄAÖSJFBBRR OLIVER Y U SO CUTE AND SWEET AND PERFECT AND Y U NO MY BOYFRIEND??!!! <3 :D

Sunds like a good dream^^

I'm sitting at school, waiting for my oral math exam to take place in two hours and twenty minutes. Dude,mI'm so nervous I just want to find a corner and sit there and cry. Or something like that... Wish it was over already!!

i know that feeling. i have two exams on friday and both are very VERY important. the other one of those two i failed last week (9 points missing and mostly because in the first test you got minus points of wrong answer). :(