river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I'm putting lots of thought into this and I seem to be getting nowhere. I want to make an art piece for him and write him a letter. I'm no good at expressing myself verbally. Plus I think letters are adorable. I'm also thinking of buying a christmas stocking for him (he didn't grow up celebrating christmas, this is new to him) and fill it with little things. I was also thinking of maybe baking a bunch of different baked goods.

What I really wanted to do was organize a secret dinner at his house. But he has two roommates there and they always have their girlfriends around. I don't know if they'd be down with helping me. I know one is, but to get three others on board is hard :/

I think the art idea is so fab! He'll really like that :D Art is usually the most romantic things, well it is to me. Maybe I'm different XD

Secret dinner sounds fun. I'm sure you can use your persuasive powers to uh, persuade the others on board.

i think all of those ideas are great & romantic.

you could even buy a christmas stocking, and fill it with baked goods, an art piece, and a letter... and a mixed tape and a DVD of the notebook... and give it to him at a secret dinner

Hahaha love how you condense all of that XD I very well might do that. I'm in the process of seeing if the roommates will help me with a secret dinner..... Maybe less of a dinner, more of an evening party because I'm not a great cool XD

Now I'm just thinking of what to make for an art piece.... Hm...

I love how you're all hung up on the notebook, like it's the only romantic movie xD I fall asleep while watching it, but that's probably just me.

Anywxy, sounds like you have alot of great ideas there Nev! With the letter, it doesn't have to be long, as long as it's true. Just write something you would like him to reread when he thinks about you.

Another idea for a gift is a giftcard on a romantic date with you. This may or may not include stuff like going to the movies, eating somewhere a little more classy than McDonalds, going for a walk under the stars(guess who's into star gazing...), giving him a massage, making art together, etc.

I love how you're all hung up on the notebook, like it's the only romantic movie xD I fall asleep while watching it, but that's probably just me.

Anywxy, sounds like you have alot of great ideas there Nev! With the letter, it doesn't have to be long, as long as it's true. Just write something you would like him to reread when he thinks about you.

Another idea for a gift is a giftcard on a romantic date with you. This may or may not include stuff like going to the movies, eating somewhere a little more classy than McDonalds, going for a walk under the stars(guess who's into star gazing...), giving him a massage, making art together, etc.

The Notebook is special to me and Sam for reasons we won't go into...

Annnyway... that's an awesome idea. Star gazing and massages are two of my favourite things.

Nevvy, we've got some many ideas for you gurl! xD

Hi Skelly! I didn't get an email about warped tour, can you forward it to me?

it just says that tickets go on sale this friday and announcements start on fuse this friday too on the show called warped roadies so I'm recording it.