river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Oh. That makes sense. I've only seen one episode. Looks kinda cute. Right now I've been watching "Jericho" online, which is pretty much the aftermath of a bunch of nuclear strikes in the USA, and how the tiny, 5k population town of Jericho, Kansas, survives.

I have a goal to go to E3...and I can do it with my online magazine but I just need it to be more.....journalismy. my goal

hence the gif

E3 counts online publications as authentic form of journalism

^_^

i watch tv rarely these days because finnish tv comes so much behind in every serie that i watch every one of them from internet. I watch supernatural, glee, vampire diaries, true blood and example finnish tv is now showing season 5 of supernatural.

my weekend was fine, i was working yesterday, i met some of my friends and now i woke up from my friends house. we were in bar, drank a couple of drinks, get pizza and ate obviosly and just talked. it was fun. and the best part is that we have no hangover today... :)

i almost never watch regular tv, unless i feel like staying up for SNL... the daily show and colbert report are on too late, i'm in class when HIMYM is on, and my mom never wants to watch dexter, so i watch all of those online.

and we have netflix and hbogo, so i just watch those, because i hate commercials.

my weekend has been good. my cousin came down for a job interview, and she might be moving here if she decides to take it (she's from south dakota, and she isn't sure if she wants to move.) so we spent the afternoon with her yesterday, and she's going to come over for a bit today. my friend invited me to go to some recitals with her today, so that'll be fun.

how is everyone this morning? :D

I tend to pull up watchseries.li and go from there. You have to go with trial and error on the episodes, but it generally works.

I'm good this morning! :D

for you-- do you guys have any inside jokes that you could turn into a gift? maybe he had a weird dream about something and you could find a way to make it come true or something. Or does he have a favorite movie? you could play up on that theme.