river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Not at all, Laine! You sound brilliant!!!

Alsooooooo, negative things now... My friend, fellow Rmy soldier, the original Maniac Brainiac... Georgie. One of my best friends. She... she... she's in solitary in our local mental institution, for stuff that I don't think we're allowed to talk about. She attempted and failed, and her medicine isn't working (she's schizo and manic depressive), so she's gonna be gone for 6 months at least, 2 years at most.

Yeah. It's... *sigh* It's just... I'm gonna miss her, because she's like my sister, and I love her so much. But... it's okay. She's alright, she's unharmed... She can't do anything to herself or others. She's gonna be okay, no matter how not o-fucking-kay she is right now.

bleh. hope you feel better soon!

today is the first day all week that mucus hasn't been pouring out of my nose like water from a faucet.

I was so sick at work yesterday but I toughed it out, even though I felt like crying because I couldn't get the stapler to work XD

Everyone at my workplace is sick. My boyfriend has a chest infection and is on three prescriptions too. Gah, illness.

you're strong then. whenever i feel the least bit bad i'm like "lol nope, staying home the whole day."

hopefully your bf feels better soon! three prescriptions... that's rough.

we had school today. our school organized a christmas rummage sale and my class took care of kids entertainment. I made handicrafts (stick elfs, christmas decoration, etc) and facepainting all day. Now I am home, drinking relaxing tea and im about to have a walk with my dog and then go to my friends place. :)

how are you?

you're strong then. whenever i feel the least bit bad i'm like "lol nope, staying home the whole day."

hopefully your bf feels better soon! three prescriptions... that's rough.

Haha I try to tough it out :)

And I know, threes a lot :/ they've got him on something to prevent pneumonia....

Zachary Quinto is never more attractive when he plays a psychotic killer. This round he takes off women's skin and their heads and makes a mask and uses their skin to make lamp shades and pillows and their skulls for mint bowls.

I want him.

idk when i used to watch heroes, i was always put off by his GIANT EYEBROWS

like that dude has some serious browage going on