river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

Rachel: oh wow, I envy your cousin! D: I want to come visit a warm place too!

Ames: You're a vampire. That's the only explanation xD

Deadblood: I envy you as well!

I'm not ill!

It was -2C this morning but I didn't wear a jacket. Please explain why I am not ill xD

vampire? werewolf? ...zombie?

Southern Hemisphere!!! It's summer! :)

LUCKYYYY even though i'm in the US south and we don't really get winter ever.

oops now i have to go to class

test to take

ta~

......I fell down the stairs today...

I was going to my band class (which is in the basement of out school) and was going down the steps. When out of the blue my unaware self stepped on a bottle cap which cause my foot to slip out from underneath me and fell down about 5-6steps....it hurt and my hot chocolate spilled on my hand :(......and of course I start laughing cause when I don't know what to do I laugh......

I also txt my dad and he told my mom and she freaked out and sent me about 15text asking if I went to the nurse, if I hadn't I need to, if she needed to come get me and take me to urgent care......which of course I couldn't respond to because I was in e middle of a test in another class. She took that as me being in trouble and sent another 10txt of her fearing out......when I finally got around to txt her saying calm down I'm fine. She was about ready to come get me..... My parents are way too over protective.....

How is everyone else? Anyone else having a weird/klutzy/random kind of day?

omgosh... Mums can get so freak out.. I remember one time, I had my friends phone and txted his mum "I think i broke my leg." She called the school and everything XD..

LUCKYYYY even though i'm in the US south and we don't really get winter ever.

SAAME! in Auckland, it just rains....

I live in the bipolar part of the US where in the winter it could be 80 degrees one day and snow that night....no seriously it's happened before. And then we had a mini blizzard a straight snow for about 4days and had 6 snow days

I'm not ill!

It was -2C this morning but I didn't wear a jacket. Please explain why I am not ill xD

same in here. about 2 years back i gueued mcr for about 38 hours outside and it was about -10c and -15-20c in the night and the last couple of hours i waited with only a t-shirt and black jeans. i was shaking badly and it was fucking cold but i made it and didn't get even a flu, what the fuck. :DD

guess we are vampires then, wihii! i have always wanted to be a vampire!! :D

That's so weird.... Maybe the world IS ending....

world is not going to end because i need new tattoos and i NEED to see green day when they're finally coming here next summer and i need to travel the world...

I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE :D

world is not going to end because i need new tattoos and i NEED to see green day when they're finally coming here next summer and i need to travel the world...

I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE :D

Haha Don't worry.

If you're a vampire, I think you'll survive 2012 ^_^...

Good luck on the test Rachel :)

thanks! i think i did alright :)

I AM A VAMPIRE!

vampire-dog-dress-up.jpg

SAAME! in Auckland, it just rains....

does it ever snow or anything in australia? or is it just paradise all around?

does it ever snow or anything in australia? or is it just paradise all around?

I'm not sure, seeing as I live in New Zealand ^_^... But I'm guessing it's pretty much perfect in Aussie lol.

oh duh *smacks head*

sorry, i'm tired

yes, new zealand

i was wondering why i couldn't place auckland on my mental oz map

One of the things I loved about Flight of the conchords series was their Australia and New Zealand rivalry they had. Like the travle agent trade shows, Australia always had a bigger display area and used New Zealand's space, who were underfunded and sponsor less. and the random almost racist jokes they had characters make, "aren't you English? Oh well, always wanted to date an Aussie anyway."

i actually do own a wedding dress... that i bought myself...

(it was on sale and i needed a dress for the prom i didn't actually go to.)

I just applied to an internship. I don't remmebe rif it's paid or not. but it's writing and social media.

I'm going to pray that I can do this since I kind of lied about when I officially receive my degree heh. heh. (have to wait until May)

No I just live in Missouri in between two rivers so the weather is just, in my opinion, mother natures way of saying TROOOOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

This city where I live, Tampere, is between two lakes and there's a rabid which goes through city centre.. sometimes when you go to school or work in the rain, or when it's windy it feels like you're in middle of small hurricane or something... :/