river

Sister Wives 3: The Regeneration

I am Heart broken right now. Today I found out that I could have been buying all the rocks sound and kerrang magazines I want from a town an hour and a half away. I've missed so many magazines! Know what they do with the back issues? Rip of the covers and recycle them! :(

Sorry to hear that Nev! Hopefully this means you can get more issues. Now that you know that, maybe you can figure out when they recycle them and then call them around that time of the month to see if they have any extras ;)

I'm hoping they'll hold issues for me until i can go pick ten up. They're currently a couple issues behind on kerrang. The one before the mcr one.

Im good :) after being at a theater festival and the street in the near city and seeing all the artists selling their work, I'm thinking of joining in next year. My stuff is better than some of what was there XD

since sulfur isn't here to make the new thread *silently cries*

here it is!

river says:

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!

I'm sorry I was not here to help you Rachel!! I had some bday related stuff for the past few days and didn't have a chance to get online much recently. Also I'm starting a new job on Monday, so that is keeping my rather busy preparing for that :) Finally I also love a RUMPUS! So please do count me in!! Great job starting the thread and carrying the sister wives forward. I couldn't have done it better myself ;)

That's awesome Nevvie!! I'd love to see pictures.

No one will tell me what happened with the thread... Did we just run over on pages again? :huh: