Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

Major Oups!!! You are absolutely right, the link seems to have disappeared when I save my post... Here is another try...

vocalocity

I'll edit my original post if it seems to work...

My apologies about that!

I'm desperately looking for the Venganza vest...you know, this one http://store.warnermusic.com/limited-edition-venganza-vest-and-usb.html

Anyone who wants to get rid of his and make me happy? Anyone who knows someone who knows someone who had a friend who wants to sell it? I'm serious, I need it :(

It would be terrific if you could help me :rolleyes:

Well... I am gonna put this in the Ether... Like a bottle to the sea... I have put off posting it since it does not make sense to me... If someone still here and reads this I really doubt that they'd part with what I am looking for, but since my hunt has been fruitless for months (or years?) I finally thought, well, it would not make it less possible to write it... So...(deep breath... God I feel like I am about to confess something...) What I have been searching for, or my Holy Grail has been if you wish, the Mousekat resin head that was sold on the release gig/party for Danger Days... Came close a couple of times on eBay but because of the tme zones, was never available for the last minutes of the auctions which proved to be fatal and I missed by a couple of dollars if not cents... I really doubt I could afford it nowadays (must have gotten quite expensive as it already was back then), but if anyone is feeling to share if they see one for grabs I would be most grateful...

Well it seems as if I can scratch that one too...

Hey guys,

I dont even know if this thread is active anymore...

But I really would love to buy the No Luck But Bad Luck Raglan Tee in size L/M/XL, either of those since I am imagining that it fits kind of small? The site actually still have S in stock, but i'm not going to take the risk of buying it and it bring tiny. I'm a UK size 10/12, I think that's a US womens size 6/8 - if anyone knows anything, please do let me know!!!!!!

Much thanks and love. :)

Unsure if this place is still active but I am desperately looking for the following items:

- Honey This Mirror... 7" vinyl

- Like Phantoms Forever (CD)

- Rayguns (not Jet Star)

- Danger Days jackets

Hey :) so I splurged on the MCR store recently, and I thought it would be helpful to share my experience

-----The Good-----

The No luck but bad luck raglan is awesome :) for a size s it isn't very small, like if you usually buy size s or m from the store you can definitely fit into it. It's so pretty! <3 I bought the alias shirt as well and it's great too!

-----The Bad------

I bought 2 kyokusen watches, one to keep pretty and one to wear and totally cause damage to it, but the store did it for me.. One of my watches is perfect. The other one isnt just worn, it looks extremely worn! It's really dirty-looking and the strap is all wrinkly. The packaging is so different from my other one, with the protective plastic gone, USB cable untied, outer sleeve showing damage.. I'm so upset :(:(

I didn't receive the free zone runner badges as well :(

Hope you find this useful!

The other one isnt just worn, it looks extremely worn! It's really dirty-looking and the strap is all wrinkly. The packaging is so different from my other one, with the protective plastic gone, USB cable untied, outer sleeve showing damage.. I'm so upset :( :(

I hope you contacted them and that they replied... I had my fair share of bad experiences and that started before the announcement by the band (I'd say around the Conventional Weapon singles pre-orders) ranging from difficulties going through the payment process, pre-order not getting filled, pre-order item being sold out before i received mine, damaged item upon reception, and I would say almost all of the time, even if the process was long sometimes, the problems were resolved... The watch is still shown as available (as are the zone runner badges) maybe they will be able to sort this out... I wish you luck...

I hope you contacted them and that they replied... I had my fair share of bad experiences and that started before the announcement by the band (I'd say around the Conventional Weapon singles pre-orders) ranging from difficulties going through the payment process, pre-order not getting filled, pre-order item being sold out before i received mine, damaged item upon reception, and I would say almost all of the time, even if the process was long sometimes, the problems were resolved... The watch is still shown as available (as are the zone runner badges) maybe they will be able to sort this out... I wish you luck...

I started having problems with WEA in summer 2012. For me, it got worse when they changed their website design and increased their shipping prices exponentially. In my experience, it had nothing to do with the break up of the band.

-----The Bad------

I bought 2 kyokusen watches, one to keep pretty and one to wear and totally cause damage to it, but the store did it for me.. One of my watches is perfect. The other one isnt just worn, it looks extremely worn! It's really dirty-looking and the strap is all wrinkly. The packaging is so different from my other one, with the protective plastic gone, USB cable untied, outer sleeve showing damage.. I'm so upset :( :(

Hope you find this useful!

I would agree with Galatic. You should contact them and request a new watch

Yeah, I had to pay shipping for my returns. Word of warning: I misread part of the email they sent me about my return and ended up with completely the wrong item. When I explained and tried to send it back, they just mailed it back to me. So make sure you've read the paperwork, whatever you do!

WANTED

Could you please add to my list? I am looking for a Dead! hoodie in a unisex size small or medium. It is for someone very important in my life and it would mean the world if I could find one here, since my searches online have been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks in advance my dear soldiers!

Hi I have a jet star California 2019 set for sale, it comes with the gun, gun stand, art is the weapon book and the mask. Is anyone interested? Please note postage will be costly since I'm in Asia.

I was trying to collect all the guns and somehow ended up with 2 jet star sets XD

And I settled the watch issues with Warner store :D

I'm desperately looking for the Venganza vest...you know, this one http://store.warnerm...st-and-usb.html

Anyone who wants to get rid of his and make me happy? Anyone who knows someone who knows someone who had a friend who wants to sell it? I'm serious, I need it :(

It would be terrific if you could help me :rolleyes:

oh wow! i don't know if you still want it, but i actually do have a venganza vest that i don't need! i don't have the USB though, not sure if you were looking for that with the vest. i'll send you a PM too.

oh wow! i don't know if you still want it, but i actually do have a venganza vest that i don't need! i don't have the USB though, not sure if you were looking for that with the vest. i'll send you a PM too.

Fortunately I finally found one but thanks :)

no prob!

note to everyone else who comes to this thread: i have a venganza vest that i'm willing to sell or trade.

It's not an MCR item per se, both after last night Store Envy fiasco, I am indeed looking for Frank's vinyl single "For Jamia" if any one was able to buy multiple copies and wishes to sell one??? (Had it in my cart but paypal-store envy would start looping before confirmation again and again until it was sold out... Seems that even in my cart the item was not secured...)

O.K. you can scratch this one out...

Hi there, guys and dolls. I hope this is the right topic. It seemed to fit best here.I've incured some medical bills, unfortunately, and have to let a few things go to raise money. Most of it is MCR memorabilia so I wanted to offer it here first.

There is: 

Bullets Vinyl, sealed

Special edition Revenge Vinyl, sealed with hand written tracklist inside

Signed drumstick by all five band members (Bob)

Danger Days Vinyl, sealed

Record Store Day picture disc

An envelope mailed from Bob Bryar with small note and $4

Possibly a couple other things. I have pictures. Plase email serenityxstar@gmail.com if interested. Also, feel free to share! Thank you. 

WANTED

Could you please add to my list? I am looking for a Dead! hoodie in a unisex size small or medium. It is for someone very important in my life and it would mean the world if I could find one here, since my searches online have been unsuccessful so far.

Thanks in advance my dear soldiers!

I saw it on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190999748567?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Forever on the lookout for ray guns. I was able to pick up Party Poison's and Kobra Kid's back during the initial sale but have yet to find the other two for a reasonable price. The asking prices on Ebay are insane!

Looking for a dead pegasus patch, end of last year there was a sale on the official webstore where any order got a free patch

1691248_1386968303.jpg Any leads would be amazing.