Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

I found the demolition lovers hoodie. Ended up buying it from the official store but i was thinking if i could find used one from here at first.

Don't suppose anyone has any interest in this? Hasn't really been worn much but there's a few standard cracks in the white print

59ke.jpg

UK based, so bare in that in mind but it's a guys large - would swap for most danger days shirts in a guys small.

I'm also on the hunt for ANY KILLJOYS GUN.

Don't care about the colour, the quality, you can have repainted it, it can have a few chips, I'm looking at getting one to either make a 3D model of or just make a cast of the outer body since I'm hoping to make a casing I can tool and fit with laser tag parts.

Heres a link to my tumblr that has twp pics of the litho prints. I still need to photogaph the other lithos. I cant seem to figure out how to put a photo up on this. i havent posted them on ebay yet cause i wanted to get actual fans to buy them at a reasonable price first. Im ball parking $250-$300.

http://for-all-of-th...ance-frank-iero

selling Frank Ieros litho graphs, 3 remain, price range includes shipping.

Don't suppose anyone has any interest in this? Hasn't really been worn much but there's a few standard cracks in the white print

59ke.jpg

UK based, so bare in that in mind but it's a guys large - would swap for most danger days shirts in a guys small.

I would love it, but it's not my size and my other t-shirts will be worn until they're physically no longer t-shirts. Good luck swapping it though!

Hi! I'm selling my MCR Skull Snake shirt on ebay. It is used, and is size s. :) [sOLD]

I'm also looking for the American Widow necklace/charm, aftermath bracelet, I don't support anything wristband and lady of sorrows hoodie (size XS-M). Contact me at huixing_frenz@hotmail.com :)

post-13584-0-48008300-1375953458_thumb.jpg

I know this is a long shot and most people are going to hanging on tight to their MCR merch but I'm looking for a medium Revenge hoodie if anyone knows where i could get one?

I found the demolition lovers hoodie. Ended up buying it from the official store but i was thinking if i could find used one from here at first.

I'm glad you caved and finally bought this! I know how long you have been talking about it :)

I have that shirt! It's such a beauty :) I hope someone buys it from you, because it's a great shirt!

Hi guys, I really need to sell my Frank Iero Lithograph. Is anyone interested? You can offer me a price, and if I think it is reasonable I will sell :) message me thru here or email me at huixing_frenz@hotmail.com/tumblr msg me. The photos are in the link in my previous post.

Thanks <3

59ke.jpg

I'm also on the hunt for ANY KILLJOYS GUN.

Don't care about the colour, the quality, you can have repainted it, it can have a few chips, I'm looking at getting one to either make a 3D model of or just make a cast of the outer body since I'm hoping to make a casing I can tool and fit with laser tag parts.

I have this! but it has no sleeves.

Urgh seriously no one wants to buy the litho? :( I don't really want to get rid of it but I need money *poor student*

I will consider any offers made and will ship anywhere, even to battery city (ok not really)

I really would but I have no money either. :(

Would anyone have Mikey or G's Raygun from the California 2019 set that they'd want to trade for Frank or Ray's?

And anthroapparition, this one still has the sleeves

No number 1 for me...Pretty sure the numbers were assigned randomly cause I bought two at a time whenever possible, pretty early each time too, and ended up with numbers all over the place...Here are the numbers: Vocalocity 67 Timing is everything 7 Come and get me... 70 Patience and chaos 34 Sonic Salmonella 174 Satan save the west coast... not numbered (official, signed, long story...) From Shibuya with love 181... On the other hand, out of the three limited edition MCR prints Justin Borucki released, I have two 1/250 and one 5/50 ;-D

No number 1 for me...Pretty sure the numbers were assigned randomly cause I bought two at a time whenever possible, pretty early each time too, and ended up with numbers all over the place...Here are the numbers: Vocalocity 67 Timing is everything 7 Come and get me... 70 Patience and chaos 34 Sonic Salmonella 174 Satan save the west coast... not numbered (official, signed, long story...) From Shibuya with love 181... On the other hand, out of the three limited edition MCR prints Justin Borucki released, I have two 1/250 and one 5/50 ;-D

Haha wow didn't know all the lithos have such cool names, I only know satan and from shibuya w/ love.. Do you mind telling me which is which? xD I have one litho which I'm keeping; it's the one with gerard and mikey in the studio with a lot of fancy streaks of lighting

Haha wow didn't know all the lithos have such cool names, I only know satan and from shibuya w/ love.. Do you mind telling me which is which? xD I have one litho which I'm keeping; it's the one with gerard and mikey in the studio with a lot of fancy streaks of lighting

Sure! Here you go :

Vocalocity = reddish pic with Gerard behind the microphone

Timing is everything = blurry Ray playing guitar

Come and get me motherfuckers = pad with lyrics and firebird drawing on the piano keyboard

Patience and Chaos = Gerard and Mikey in the studio

Sonic Salmonella = Mikey on bass

:)

Sure! Here you go :

Vocalocity = reddish pic with Gerard behind the microphone

Timing is everything = blurry Ray playing guitar

Come and get me motherfuckers = pad with lyrics and firebird drawing on the piano keyboard

Patience and Chaos = Gerard and Mikey in the studio

Sonic Salmonella = Mikey on bass

:)

Would you mind sharing pictures of your litho collection sometime? I am not sure I've seen all of these

Would you mind sharing pictures of your litho collection sometime? I am not sure I've seen all of these

Your wish is my command! ;-D Although for the time being I just have thumbnails of the print I save back then.... So they are small but you should see enough to get an idea of what they look like (my copies are framed which makes if hard to take a good picture without the glass reflection)... On the other hand I took good quality pictures of each of the stamps before framing them... So here is the link:

vocalocity

scrolling through the album should give you access to the 10 pictures (front and back of the first 5 prints) let me know if there are any problems...

(Edited to add the disappearing link ;-D)

Your wish is my command! ;-D Although for the time being I just have thumbnails of the print I save back then.... So they are small but you should see enough to get an idea of what they look like (my copies are framed which makes if hard to take a good picture without the glass reflection)... On the other hand I took good quality pictures of each of the stamps before framing them... So here is the link: scrolling through the album should give you access to the 10 pictures (front and back of the first 5 prints) let me know if there are any problems...

I am not sure it linked what you meant to post. Would you mind re-sending it?

Thanks! :)