Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

Can I just add that if you're going to message someone about buying something, please hold up your end of the deal? 2 different people have messaged me about the hoodie and both have ended up not buying it and just completely ignoring my messages and not even telling me they can't get it.

You can take the Kobra Kid&Fun Ghoul... shirt down, I found that I can actually buy it from a store in the UK.

But could you please add that I'm also searching for the Mikey F*ckin Way shirt in Japanese and a patch that simply says MCR. Here's a picture of it:

1_9cb5f97d97bd3db944e07c7eee0558e3_zps7b57997f.jpg

And I'm selling a brand new unworn Revenge Hoodie! It's only been lying in my closet eversince I bought it. It's a size large / unisex. Please make an offer in case you're interested, I'm going to upload some pics of it later.

which hoodie is it? cause i may be interested :)

I have a "wanted shirt" and a i don't need your friends i've got my own shirt. I'm looking for some bad luck beads. xD

Is the "wanted" shirt the black or white version? What size are the shirts? Can you give us any more info?

At the moment I have listed your request as follows, so let me know if you wish for it to be changed:

1. Looking for Bad luck beads to trade for "Wanted" shirt or "I don't need your friends I've got my own" shirt.

You can take the Kobra Kid&Fun Ghoul... shirt down, I found that I can actually buy it from a store in the UK.

But could you please add that I'm also searching for the Mikey F*ckin Way shirt in Japanese and a patch that simply says MCR. Here's a picture of it:

1_9cb5f97d97bd3db944e07c7eee0558e3_zps7b57997f.jpg

And I'm selling a brand new unworn Revenge Hoodie! It's only been lying in my closet eversince I bought it. It's a size large / unisex. Please make an offer in case you're interested, I'm going to upload some pics of it later.

i found this on ebay... it has the patch in it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MY-CHEMICAL-ROMANCE-PROMO-ITEMS-CD-RECORD-PINS-PATCHES-STICKERS-ETC-/150914047434?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23232d9dca

which hoodie is it? cause i may be interested :)

It's this one:

AAAACzpncWwAAAAAAR1r1A.jpg?v=1294444814000

But that's just a picture from Google, I'll upload one later when I'm back home.

Yay! Thank you so much! :) That's very helpful for my collection.

But that's just a picture from Google, I'll upload one later when I'm back home

I hope you're not getting rid of your REVENGE hoodie. Was this an extra one?

Funny coincidence, I just wore my REVENGE hoodie today and it made me smile alot :D

Could you please take the Art is the Weapon shirt off my listing? I found one!!! :wub: $12 and brand new. I am one happy girl ^_^ I will share a picture when I am able to take one for you guys. VERY COOL

I would like to add a listing for any old MCR merch in women's size small/medium/large or unisex small/ medium.

Hey! I've been thinking of covering my room with MCR posters and stuff... I don't really have anything to trade but does anyone have any extra posters they're not using? :)

I've been looking for a particular hoodie for years, now. I don't know what it's called so I'm just attaching a picture I found on google. Can anyone help me out?

post-5484-0-62707500-1354810375_thumb.png

^^^^ I've seen that one for sale on some of Helena's German boards. I don't know what it's called, but it's like a hoodie version of the MCR Wembley styled jacket, correct? It's a beauty and I know I've seen it before but not in the states. Anyone else know the name of this item? I bet someone must

I've tried but have never had any luck.

Edit: Oh my God! Thank you for posting the name. Because of that I've managed to find three different online stores that stock it.

Double Edit: Scratch that. They're all out of stock. :(

Hey Mods,

please take the Revenge Hoodie off my 'selling' List, it's sold.

My 'looking for' list is still up to date. I wish I could find a japanese Mikey Shirt so bad!

Finally updated all of this after a month of no internet followed by almost a month of forgetting. I'll try and keep on top of this now.

P.S. I added my own addition for anybody it might interest - I'm desperate for one of the No Luck But Bad Luck jumpers. Preferably size small, but extra small or medium would be fine too. *puppy eyes*

Ooh, could you please put me down for a small/medium NLBBL top? Fans' shipping has to be more reliable than the store's.

Will do.

I think a monkey's shipping would be more reliable than the store's...