Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

Looking for: the silver American Widow necklace. Can purchase with actual money, but would prefer to trade custom art or short stories, because I'm broke. See my DeviantART and FictionPress.com for my previous work. I can also do MCR fanfiction at a stretch.

[/size]

This is honestly a lost cause, but if anyone has the NJ hoodie from the revenge era, in small, and no longer wants it, or it doesnt fit them, I will love you forever and I'm willing to pay AND do art etc...

I've been looking for one of the MCR messenger/canvas bags that came out ages ago. If anyone has one that they might want to sell, I'd appreciate it if you could send me an email. :)

First and foremost, Art is The Weapon shirt in most sizes (women's small/medium/large, unisex small and medium)

Second, WTTBP Part 1 vinyl with "Heaven Help Us" on the b-side

If any of you have found any of this let me know. I think I've messaged everybody else, but I know you guys come on fairly frequently and are likely to see this :)

I am looking for a hoodie and some revenge and TBP merch , payment would be paypal sizes womens UK size 14 which i think is an ametican XL

Do you know which hoodie and merch? Even if it was just a description of what it looked like/said on it, it will help people know what you're looking for :)

I'm looking for the one with the bold red white and blue stripes that just says MCR in the middle. And yes, it's the Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul & Jet Star & Party Poison I'm looking for!

Is this the shirt you were looking for?

http://www.grindstore.com/products/My-Chemical-Romance-Alias-Mens-Blue-T-Shirt_32085.html

I'm looking for donations of merch for the California 2019 Killjoy Meetup. Danger Days era only, please! You will be rewarded for your donations. Any size, fair to excellent condition. Art and handmade memorabilia also accepted. Please message me on the boards or send an email to brinnleyspencer@gmail.com and yes, you will get confirmation that your merch donations will be used for MEETUP ONLY purposes, not for my personal gain.

I just bought the Danger Days vinyl record from A_Joe, so you can take that down.

Also if you could add these for me that'd be great! This thread is the best idea ever by the way!

Looking For:

Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 7" Vinyl Record

The Black Parade (Double LP, Regular Edition) Vinyl Record

Welcome to the Black Parade (B Side - Welcome To The Black Parade Live) 7" Vinyl Picture Disc

Welcome to the Black Parade (B Side - Heaven Help Us) 7" Vinyl Picture Disc

Thanks for letting me know.

I've listed those for you, Dia :)

Thanks!

I got a hold of the two Black Parade 7" singles, so you can take those down for me. Thanks again!

Remove (Found/No Longer Need)

• Welcome to the Black Parade (B Side - Welcome To The Black Parade Live) 7" Vinyl Picture Disc
  • Welcome to the Black Parade (B Side - Heaven Help Us) 7" Vinyl Picture Disc

Also just going to say again how badass this thread is! I was looking for the LTD color version of Danger Days forever to no avail. I then remembered this thread, and sure enough it was there! So pumped about it!

Haven't seen her on the boards, sorry. You could PM her again?

yeah, she pm'd me once asking if i had sent her the jacket i was selling, and i told her it was on the way

and then she never told me that she received it... i'm assuming she did, since it wasn't sent back to me or anything...

but i know she was dealing with some family stuff, which is probably why she hasn't checked here lately.

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place

I'm selling the raygun hoodie I got from when I saw them at Next Big Thing in 2011

I really need to pay for my exams and getting rid of merch is proving to be the easiest way to do so

tumblr_m9g6hen4N41r4pgzlo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m9g6hen4N41r4pgzlo2_1280.jpg

message me if you're interested

again I'm sorry about this I just can't get rid of it through tumblr

I'm selling the raygun hoodie I got from when I saw them at Next Big Thing in 2011

I really need to pay for my exams and getting rid of merch is proving to be the easiest way to do so

All our buying/selling threads get merged into the MCRmy Swap and Shop thread, as it's easier for people to look through if everything is in one place. I'll merge this with that thread so the main post will show there.

I have also listed your hoodie in the main post. I'd really appreciate it if you could let us know what size it is and condition it's in :)

All our buying/selling threads get merged into the MCRmy Swap and Shop thread, as it's easier for people to look through if everything is in one place. I'll merge this with that thread so the main post will show there.

I have also listed your hoodie in the main post. I'd really appreciate it if you could let us know what size it is and condition it's in :)

sorry! it's an extra large and it's in great condition. I've only worn it a couple of times and there are no holes or stains or anything.

1. Kobra Kid&Fun Ghoul&Jet Star&Party Poison t-shirt.

2. Striped tank top.

3. Old MCR merch (girls polo shirt from Revenge era, T.Oro shirt)

You can take the Kobra Kid&Fun Ghoul... shirt down, I found that I can actually buy it from a store in the UK.

But could you please add that I'm also searching for the Mikey F*ckin Way shirt in Japanese and a patch that simply says MCR. Here's a picture of it:

1_9cb5f97d97bd3db944e07c7eee0558e3_zps7b57997f.jpg

And I'm selling a brand new unworn Revenge Hoodie! It's only been lying in my closet eversince I bought it. It's a size large / unisex. Please make an offer in case you're interested, I'm going to upload some pics of it later.