Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

I might be being stupid, but I can't see the tank top! And the other one, is that the one that says "Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul & Jet Star & Party Poison"?

I'm looking for the one with the bold red white and blue stripes that just says MCR in the middle. And yes, it's the Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul & Jet Star & Party Poison I'm looking for!

I have sold my Party Poison box pretty much and also the light up bracelet. :) Thanks for having this swap & shop. I've been trying to sell this stuff for ages and this is the fastest I've sold it. So thanks :)

This should be all updated now (apart from Sulfer's as I'm not sure if she's selling or looking for)

Sorry about that. Those were all looking for requests, thanks for your help Kerry!!

i have a copy of this, I'm not offering it for sale, but you should know that I got mine off amazon, it's an american import so it's a little more expensive, but this is the correct version on amazon (.ca just for you :P)

http://www.amazon.ca...37295720&sr=8-1

the outer packaging is exactly the same as the PA version, it's the inside papers (no actual booklet) and the CD art etc. that's different

this isn't my picture, but this is what you'll get.

also, because it's amazon, the returns policy is a little easier if someone does happen to try to screw you over...

Thank you so much FTWWW! Just received the cd and it's exactly what I was looking for! You're an Angel! (The jewel case was badly cracked, I was afraid for a moment the cd might be too but all the content was in pristine condition, just changed the jewel case and it's perfect! I just love how the made the censored version packaged "à la" BLI... It shows how much thought they put in everything!

Anyway... Thank you again sooo much!

François

Hi guys! I'm selling ALL of my My Chemical Romance stuff!

I have up for sale:

MCR Honda Civic Tour Shirt - XL - $15

MCR Na Na Na Shirt - XL or XXL - $10

Mcr Mouse Cat Shirt - XL - $10

Mcr Aim For The Face Shirt - XL - $10

Mcr Red Shirt Aka Face Covered By Spider - XL - $10

I also have the My Chemical Romance Lithograph called Satan Save The West Coast, Cause God Wants Us Dead..

The lithograph was the lithograph that was sold on the website, and that is signed and stamped by each member..

Only 200 were made, and they sold out within a hour..

I'm currently selling the lithograph on eBay and the link is below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170852996761?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you would like any of the shirts, you can contact me through supergurl94@comcast.net, and we can talk about shipping and everything :)

Thanks! :)

This is honestly a lost cause, but if anyone has the NJ hoodie from the revenge era, in small, and no longer wants it, or it doesnt fit them, I will love you forever and I'm willing to pay AND do art etc...

I have wanted one for ages -sniff-

xxx :)

If you're referring to the revenge jackets with the guns on the back, I have two. What type of artwork do you do? And what size do you need?

guess this is a good time to note that my party poison jacket is still up for grabs :)

I sent you a message about that jacket. I am thoroughly interested. 0_0

If you're referring to the revenge jackets with the guns on the back, I have two. What type of artwork do you do? And what size do you need?

I messaged Tox about this and hope she gets online to see the pm. What size did you have in your hoodies?

Thanks for updating this soon Kerry! Hope you had a good day at work :)

Ooo, I'd be very interested :D

I dont know what you want in return, I'm happy to pay and do some artwork if you want :)

AHHH IM GLAD THERE'S A CHANCE! What sizes are they? :) I'm a small (uk 6-8, probably stretch to a 10)

And when it comes to artwork I can work in most medias apart from oil pastels, the only thing I'd say is that my work is probably most lifelike in pencil, though I have done a few monochrome style small canvasses too.

If you want you can take a look at my deviantart account :) the newer stuff is my better work :L I'm mostly best at people but I can give other things a try too http://ToxicTyranny.deviantart.com/profile/

If I did pencil I'd be happy to do you a larger piece on proper thick art paper :D basically, you decide XD

I'd like to let you know that youde have to be patient for a few weeks while I finish my gcses, then I can provide my full attention for the art :) so of course, I can send you the art/ art and money first and then you can send the hoodie :) I'm really not fussy XD

thankyou soo much :D

And sulfer thanks for sending me the message to alert me :) xx

So I think I've updated everything now! If I've missed anything off please let me know. Sorry it's taken me so long to update this, I've only had two days off work in the last two weeks so I'm either busy or exhausted!

Again, please let me know if you've sold your item or found what you were looking for. I might start adding a date to each entry and then delete them after a month if I've not heard anything. Good idea or not? If I decide to do that and you want your entry to stay up longer than the month, just let me know not to remove it when it gets near the end of your month. I won't start doing that yet though because I wanna go to bed :rolleyes:

I sent you a private message. I'm very interested in getting these shirts.

Hi guys! I'm selling ALL of my My Chemical Romance stuff!

I have up for sale:

MCR Honda Civic Tour Shirt - XL - $15

MCR Na Na Na Shirt - XL or XXL - $10

Mcr Mouse Cat Shirt - XL - $10

Mcr Aim For The Face Shirt - XL - $10

Mcr Red Shirt Aka Face Covered By Spider - XL - $10

I also have the My Chemical Romance Lithograph called Satan Save The West Coast, Cause God Wants Us Dead..

The lithograph was the lithograph that was sold on the website, and that is signed and stamped by each member..

Only 200 were made, and they sold out within a hour..

I'm currently selling the lithograph on eBay and the link is below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170852996761?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you would like any of the shirts, you can contact me through supergurl94@comcast.net, and we can talk about shipping and everything :)

Thanks! :)

Again, please let me know if you've sold your item or found what you were looking for. I might start adding a date to each entry and then delete them after a month if I've not heard anything. Good idea or not? If I decide to do that and you want your entry to stay up longer than the month, just let me know not to remove it when it gets near the end of your month. I won't start doing that yet though because I wanna go to bed

Thanks for updating Kerry! I know how busy you are and I appreciate it!! I'm not sure about adding the month deadline. For alot of my items, I have been looking for them a number of months or even years, since alot of these items do not appear often. So I would be hesitant to add the deadline for deleting the posts. If people start ignoring the rules about telling you the item sold or was bought, then I would recommend enforcing some kind of system. If this has been a problem so far, I was not aware of it and this is the information I have to go on. I think it's a good idea, but for the kinds of merch some of us search for, it might not make sense to delete the posts every month. Also I know I may not remember to check this thread often enough and am not sure how this would work, in terms of maintaining a long term post for certain merch items.

Do you have any ideas Kerry? Sorry to make you job difficult. I hope my opinion helps on this matter :)

Thanks for updating Kerry! I know how busy you are and I appreciate it!! I'm not sure about adding the month deadline. For alot of my items, I have been looking for them a number of months or even years, since alot of these items do not appear often. So I would be hesitant to add the deadline for deleting the posts. If people start ignoring the rules about telling you the item sold or was bought, then I would recommend enforcing some kind of system. If this has been a problem so far, I was not aware of it and this is the information I have to go on. I think it's a good idea, but for the kinds of merch some of us search for, it might not make sense to delete the posts every month. Also I know I may not remember to check this thread often enough and am not sure how this would work, in terms of maintaining a long term post for certain merch items.

Do you have any ideas Kerry? Sorry to make you job difficult. I hope my opinion helps on this matter :)

No that's great! Exactly the kind of feedback I need.

I know a lot of people have been searching for merch for a long time, which is why I suggested requesting for it to be kept up more than the month. I can see that it would be a lot of hassle though. The problem I have is that there are people who sign up here purely to try and sell their stuff (which is fine), but it kind of leaves us hanging if they forget about it and don't tell us if they've sold it or not. Also, people do forget to mention if they've sold something/found something, or they may not come on here very regularly... I'm just aware that as time goes on it will be harder and harder to look through the posts!

I can't think of any other way to do it :unsure:

This might be my need for organisation spilling out, but you could colour-code entries? Red for 'selling immediately because I need to pay rent' or 'I need the merch as a gift', orange for 'no particular rush I'm just not into the band anymore' and green why always traffic light colours? for 'take your sweet time, I'm not expecting to find mint Revenge action figures/sell a t-shirt with sweat stains on it any time soon'.

If you don't hear anything about people buying/selling items after a few months, contact them to ask or delete.

Dating entries so you know how long they've been there might also help?

should note that i'm currently holding my PP jacket for nikkipain until july, but don't delete it yet, in case something happens.

edit 7/12: jacket is now sold!

--

also, color coding entries seems like a good idea (since i would have liked to have sold the jacket earlier, when i actually really needed the money :lol:)

I had a good fortune of finding a Helena 7" vinyl for a great price!

Could you please remove that from my listing and keep the rest as is? Thanks for your help :)

Colour coding entries does seem like a good idea, but it's time-consuming. It already muddles my brain to have to write it in the correct format and make sure the links I include are all correct, never mind having to shove in some BB code for colours as well! If I get some spare time I will consider it, but I'm getting kind of bad at updating this thread... :unsure:

In other news, this should now be all updated. Nikkipain or PartyDanger, if you could let me know if anything becomes of the MCR shirts I would be grateful :)

Also, after discussion with the other mods, the above post has been removed. It is against the law to make something with a copyrighted logo/slogan/whatever on and then sell it. You cannot profit from something that is not yours to sell, and you can be heavily fined for doing so. You are in effect stealing from the band and the record company, so please refrain from doing it! You can read more about copyright infringement here.

Themed things are totally okay, Right Kerry? By themed I mean... if I made a bracelet and it was red, black, and white and put a gun charm on it and sold it on etsy naming it a "MCR Revenge Themed Bracelet" That's not stealing intellectual property because its just a theme and there is no copywritten logo or image on the product (Art is the same as this.) However, if I make a rubber bracelet that has MCR's Logo on it that IS stealing intellectual property.

Its like this kiddies... if you go to a show and see a guy outside the show selling MCR shirts for 5$ dollars, that guy is selling BOOTLEG merch and it should not be purchased. Trust me, I totally understand the idea of not having enough money for merch because you bought tickets for the concert, but those guys are trying to scam you by selling you non-legit shirts. Hell some people sell them online.

Copyright is also why we don't have official MCRmy shirts and why no one on here can make them or sell them. You can make them and GIVE them out, but you cannot sell them. Making official merch has procedures and such.

To put it in perspective, imagine you drew something really awesome, and then someone took what you drew and tried to sell it on things without your permission. That would suck and you would be mad. Selling things with MCR's logos or images is really no different than going to a torrent site and downloading all of their albums without paying for them or saying someone else's photography is your's.

I'm also selling all my MCR stuff:

Limited Edition Killjoy box - $100 or best offer

Includes red mask still in plastic sleeve, red ray gun still in plastic sleeve, the Mad Gear and Missile Kid album, the bead bracelet (NOTE: bracelet has been worn, so a lot of the symbols have rubbed off), and picture book (in mint condition) all in the original box and sleeve.

Danger Days CD Japanese addition - $30

I paid $40 for this because it has the single "Zero Percent" on it. CD case, booklet, and CD are in really good condition, I only used the album once to put the songs on my computer

Danger Days Vinyl - $20

Includes original sleeve and sheet with lyrics. The vinyl is blue.

Party Poison Jacket - $100 or best offer

The jacket is in great condition (it's only been worn twice for a couple minutes) and is a size large.

Please contact me at ajoegangster@gmail.com if you're interested in any item.

All updated. I've tried to make it a bit more user friendly by adding in numbering and some colour. As always, if you've sold/found anything that you've listed I'd be really grateful if you would let us know :)

i edited my last post saying that the jacket is sold & gone, but... yeah, i'm no longer selling anything :)