Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

hehe

I figured that I'd chance it, I bought it from Amazon, not a seller so I knew I'd be covered on misleading product info grounds if it turned out to not be the right version.

the external packaging is exactly the same as the PA version - I guess it's easier to promote an album with only one cover ;)

but yeah, no worries! :D

hehe

I figured that I'd chance it, I bought it from Amazon, not a seller so I knew I'd be covered on misleading product info grounds if it turned out to not be the right version.

the external packaging is exactly the same as the PA version - I guess it's easier to promote an album with only one cover ;)

but yeah, no worries! :D

I could have got it from another seller for about £10 including postage, but like you, I thought it would be safer to buy it from Amazon.

It is now my aim to have MCR sign this album. I had my normal Danger Days one signed, except it was everybody apart from Mikey. I also had my killjoy mask signed by everybody but Gerard. I will get all of their autographs in one place, I will!

i have a copy of this, I'm not offering it for sale, but you should know that I got mine off amazon, it's an american import so it's a little more expensive, but this is the correct version on amazon (.ca just for you :P)

http://www.amazon.ca...37295720&sr=8-1

the outer packaging is exactly the same as the PA version, it's the inside papers (no actual booklet) and the CD art etc. that's different

this isn't my picture, but this is what you'll get.

also, because it's amazon, the returns policy is a little easier if someone does happen to try to screw you over...

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I was looking for!!! Just placed my order for it! Now it's just a matter of waiting for it... (it says that this order usually ships in 9 to 13 days...) Hope there won't be any problem getting it...

Thanks again!

François

Ouch. Can you return it?

Yeah I've already sent it back to them, and they've already posted a new one which is pretty impressive (I just hope this one isn't cracked)!

I will update the thread when I'm next on my laptop as I can't really do it on my phone :)

I'd like to replace my existing post with this (more specific) inquiry:

Do you have old tees that you can't wear/don't want anymore? I'm looking for used merch that is unwearable (i.e. rips, tears, stains, wrong size) that can be used for an art project. Every shirt will be used well and with love! Any size, any color, any era. I will trade art for these as well.

I'm looking for two shirts that were only available at the HC Tour:

The striped tank top (bold red white and blue stripes that just says MCR in the middle) and the Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul ... one.

Both can be seen on this picture:

8-5-2011+4-31-53+PM.jpg

Also always looking for older merch, especially the girls polo shirt from Revenge era, or the T.Oro shirt. But they seem pretty impossible to get.

The striped tank top and the Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul ... one.

8-5-2011+4-31-53+PM.jpg

Also always looking for older merch, especially the girls polo shirt from Revenge era, or the T.Oro shirt. But they seem pretty impossible to get.

i bought the revenge polo on amazon sold by the old glory store. i love that shirt. it's so simple :) i used to wear it to work

wow that sucks about your BL/ind CD - do update when you get the better one. was it the right version of the CD though more to the point? wink.gif

oh and

HCT had such cool merch. uk blows

Yes it was the right/white version :D It's like "my precious". I washed my hands before touching it and was really careful not to put any finger prints on it or get it dirty... and then there was a giant crack on it -___-

good good - haha such care an then "ohhhhh"

ahh well - new one coming the post, and now you know it's the real deal :)

That's great!

Wear gloves and steralise the room it's in.

Gloves! Good idea hahaha!

Considering I aim to get this copy signed by all four members of MCR, I have no idea how I'm going to safely get it to a gig, endure the gig and then get it back again. Also take into account that next time they come to the UK I intend to follow their tour again, so it will also have to endure being in my rucksack for a couple of weeks. I need to invent some kind of device to keep it safe xD

One item down this week but my list lives on!! :D

First and foremost, Art is The Weapon shirt in most sizes (women's small/medium/large, unisex small and medium)

Second, WTTBP Part 1 vinyl with "Heaven Help Us" on the b-side

Third, Helena 7" vinyl

Are these things you are selling, or things you are looking to buy?

I'd like to replace my existing post with this (more specific) inquiry:

Do you have old tees that you can't wear/don't want anymore? I'm looking for used merch that is unwearable (i.e. rips, tears, stains, wrong size) that can be used for an art project. Every shirt will be used well and with love! Any size, any color, any era. I will trade art for these as well.

Just to make it clear, did you want me to list it under "swapping"... ie will you be trading your art for the merch, or would you prefer for people to just send it to you if it's unwanted?

The striped tank top and the Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul ... one.

8-5-2011+4-31-53+PM.jpg

I might be being stupid, but I can't see the tank top! And the other one, is that the one that says "Kobra Kid & Fun Ghoul & Jet Star & Party Poison"?

Gloves! Good idea hahaha!

Considering I aim to get this copy signed by all four members of MCR, I have no idea how I'm going to safely get it to a gig, endure the gig and then get it back again. Also take into account that next time they come to the UK I intend to follow their tour again, so it will also have to endure being in my rucksack for a couple of weeks. I need to invent some kind of device to keep it safe xD

I have that problem with transporting glasses to shows in the world's smallest handbag... I'm thinking about dissecting a cushion and turning it into a glasses case. You could probably do something similar for a CD holder?

I have that problem with transporting glasses to shows in the world's smallest handbag... I'm thinking about dissecting a cushion and turning it into a glasses case. You could probably do something similar for a CD holder?

I was thinking more along the lines of something like the cannister the antimatter is kept in in Angels And Demons... so the CD is suspended in thin [non corrosive] air and never touches anything. Haha!

Just to make it clear, did you want me to list it under "swapping"... ie will you be trading your art for the merch, or would you prefer for people to just send it to you if it's unwanted?

You can list it under "swapping", I'll be sending art to everyone that sends me merch. :)

I am looking to sell a few things.

1) An all over print purse. It's been used a lot and is in worn condition but everything on it still works and is all still visible. I'm looking for approx. $20-$25 but I'll take the best offer I get.

2) The American Widow necklace. It's only been worn a couple times. Still has the chain it came on. I'm looking for the best price for this since you can't find it anywhere anymore.

3) I have a rubber bracelet that has the spider on it with 'MCR' written underneath of it. When you push the button it flashes red yellow and blue. I got it at one of their concerts. I'm looking for anywhere between $5 and $10 for it.

4) I have bad luck beads. They are definitely in a used condition. The printing on the beads started fading off the first time I wore it. I'm only asking for $5 for it.

5) Lastly, I have Party Poison's box set. It has the gun, the stand, the mask, and the photo book that came with it. As well as the original box and the box sleeve obviously. Everything has been taken out of it's original packaging but is in a pretty pristine shape. The gun has only been sitting on it's display for a year. It hasn't been touched really, it hasn't been played with. And though the mask is out of it's packaging, it has done nothing but sit in the box since I got it, same with the photo book. I am NOT including the bad luck beads and Danger Days album and the Mad Gear and Missile Kid CD with it. I'm asking for around $50 for it. But again, I'll take the best offer.

For all of these, there isn't a set price, I'm willing to negotiate on all of them. I don't want them anymore but I am really low on funds right now and have a lot of bills to pay. Also, I took pictures of everything to show you the condition that they are all in. I posted them here. http://www.photoape.com/album/index.cfm?albumID=31741 if you want to check them out. Also, if you can't get me on this website, feel free to email me at >>>> erikafur92010@hotmail.com <<< I check it almost every day.

Thanks!

This should be all updated now (apart from Sulfer's as I'm not sure if she's selling or looking for). If I've missed anyone out let me know, or if you have something you want to put up just write a post :D