Jump to content
xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

Recommended Posts

Hi! i recently found a plethora of Mcr stuff that i have no use for. i searched for the best spot to get it to the people who would appreciate it most and i ended up here. ive begun posting some seriously rare and one of a kind items on ebay. hopefully ive come to the right place you may enjoy some of this awesome stuff. heres the link to the first item.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-Umbrella-Academy-6-figure-set-sealed-RARE-Gerard-Way-/302033680351?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's the next item! i should probably be giving brief descriptions in case you arent interested. no need to waste your time. first one i posted was an Umbrella Academy 6 figure carousel set, sealed, still in manufacturer plastic and actually was given to seller from the band personally before they were released by Dark Horse Comics.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-I-brought-you-my-bullets-OG-shirt-RARE-gerard-way-/302033742894?hash=item46529d2c2e:g:rLIAAOSwZVlXpRQg

 

the link here is an original i brought you my bullets tee size L from cleaning storage facility during a leg of the Three Cheers tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last item i have to offer is the coolest and the rarest. there were probably 3 made. it is a teenagers prototype test press shirt. story is, they printed this and released it, with a mushroom cloud on the front and nothing on the back. this one was proposed and turned down because of the unfortunate school shootings taking place at the time. it says teenagers on front with a grenade instead of mushroom cloud and on the back says "number one killing machine" with the black parade logo. this will never be seen again, guaranteed.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-RARE-prototype-test-press-Teenagers-shirt-/302033768729?hash=item46529d9119:g:xjcAAOSwZVlXpSH0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I'm looking for the Bullets CD.

Can't find it anywhere and it's staring to piss me off. I would really love to have all of their albums. If someone is selling it or knows where I could get one it would really help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I uncovered an old issue of Kerrang!, which I don't think had ever been opened let alone read, with a bunch of MCR posters inside. Would anyone be interested? I'm not bothered about making any money off it, but whoever wants it pays postage. Will ship worldwide (and I can upload photos of the posters if you want). Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I uncovered an old issue of Kerrang!, which I don't think had ever been opened let alone read, with a bunch of MCR posters inside. Would anyone be interested? I'm not bothered about making any money off it, but whoever wants it pays postage. Will ship worldwide (and I can upload photos of the posters if you want). Thanks!

I'm interested, don't really have any posters of my favorite band :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I-no said:

I'm interested, don't really have any posters of my favorite band :D

Hey, if you want some more info drop me a PM with your country (so I can work out shipping) and let me know if you want photos. Would PayPal work for you? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Hey, if you want some more info drop me a PM with your country (so I can work out shipping) and let me know if you want photos. Would PayPal work for you? Thanks!

Doesn't seem to work, It's telling me you can't recieve messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I have an MCR belt that I'm selling (it's waaaay too big for me, I think it was designed for an adult male not a small girl). I can't work out how to upload photos to here but it looks like this:

belt.gif

If anyone's interested I can measure it to see what the size is (and hopefully send you a photo why has that link become an image but my files won't). If it ends up on eBay I'll put a price on it, but for MCRmy I'm happy to just ask you to pay postage. xo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shamlessly rebooting this! I have an MCR hoodie from 2011/2012 that doens't fit anymore. It's the PILL hoodie with Party Poison's logo: https://www.depop.com/xotiac/my-chemical-romance-pill-hoodie/ (that's not my listing).

It's got some marks on hence why I'm not selling, just asking buyer pays P&P. If anyone's interested, I'll take some photos and find out the size. It's hugely comfy but actually swamps me, so I thought I'd offer it to one of you guys.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Shamlessly rebooting this! I have an MCR hoodie from 2011/2012 that doens't fit anymore. It's the PILL hoodie with Party Poison's logo: https://www.depop.com/xotiac/my-chemical-romance-pill-hoodie/ (that's not my listing).

It's got some marks on hence why I'm not selling, just asking buyer pays P&P. If anyone's interested, I'll take some photos and find out the size. It's hugely comfy but actually swamps me, so I thought I'd offer it to one of you guys.

I would definitely be interested! I used to have one years ago, so It’d be pretty cool to have one again haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ephillips173 said:

I would definitely be interested! I used to have one years ago, so It’d be pretty cool to have one again haha 

Hey! Okay bear with me because I have NO IDEA how to do photos on this platform. I'll take some photos tomorrow and PM them if that's okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Hey! Okay bear with me because I have NO IDEA how to do photos on this platform. I'll take some photos tomorrow and PM them if that's okay?

That sounds perfect, thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found 2 copies of conventional weapons amongst my things a few months ago. Forgot I even had them. I sold the opened one for 450eur but I have another available I'd anyone is interested. It contains the 5 records (individually shrinkwrapped), the poster and the 'case'. I'm looking for 500 as it is still unopened.Link to my original post with photos

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2020 at 3:07 PM, Heroine Hit said:

I found 2 copies of conventional weapons amongst my things a few months ago. Forgot I even had them. I sold the opened one for 450eur but I have another available I'd anyone is interested. It contains the 5 records (individually shrinkwrapped), the poster and the 'case'. I'm looking for 500 as it is still unopened.Link to my original post with photos

Hey! I'm totally interested in buying these, are they still available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey hey. Haven't got off my bum to take photos yet but I'm selling a couple of MCR pieces that deserve a new home:

First is this banging lil reversible shoulder/tote bag (that's not my listing, I just haven't got photos yet haha). Had it for years but it's not my style so it's not getting enough use! I used it with the grey side out, so there are some marks that I'll try to wash out this weekend. The black side is in mint condition pretty much.

Second is this GWay Warm and Fuzzy t-shirt (also not my listing) it came with the Hesitant Alien CD/zine bundle in 2014. The decal's obviously a little worn but it's still very bright and cute. Size small (kinda long and loose on 5'1" size 10 me). 

Both items obviously have wear so I'm asking £5 each. Free UK postage, but I can't afford to do free international postage I'm afraid. When I take some pictures I'll chuck them up on Depop as well (probably this weekend). Otherwise happy to do PayPal etc. 

I've also got some Mindless Self Indulgence stuff I'll probably put up if anyone's interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I’m looking for the Danger Days Box Set, does not have to be unopened, can be any version as long as all the pieces are there. Alternatively, I would also be down to buy just the mad gear and missile kid ep & the booklet that came with the box set. Bad luck beads would be cool too, but mostly I want the ep and the booklet. I am dying for this box set!! Pls let me know!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...