Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxdeathnotronic

Mcrmy Swap & Shop

Hi! i recently found a plethora of Mcr stuff that i have no use for. i searched for the best spot to get it to the people who would appreciate it most and i ended up here. ive begun posting some seriously rare and one of a kind items on ebay. hopefully ive come to the right place you may enjoy some of this awesome stuff. heres the link to the first item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-Umbrella-Academy-6-figure-set-sealed-RARE-Gerard-Way-/302033680351?

here's the next item! i should probably be giving brief descriptions in case you arent interested. no need to waste your time. first one i posted was an Umbrella Academy 6 figure carousel set, sealed, still in manufacturer plastic and actually was given to seller from the band personally before they were released by Dark Horse Comics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-I-brought-you-my-bullets-OG-shirt-RARE-gerard-way-/302033742894?hash=item46529d2c2e:g:rLIAAOSwZVlXpRQg

the link here is an original i brought you my bullets tee size L from cleaning storage facility during a leg of the Three Cheers tour.

last item i have to offer is the coolest and the rarest. there were probably 3 made. it is a teenagers prototype test press shirt. story is, they printed this and released it, with a mushroom cloud on the front and nothing on the back. this one was proposed and turned down because of the unfortunate school shootings taking place at the time. it says teenagers on front with a grenade instead of mushroom cloud and on the back says "number one killing machine" with the black parade logo. this will never be seen again, guaranteed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCR-my-chemical-romance-RARE-prototype-test-press-Teenagers-shirt-/302033768729?hash=item46529d9119:g:xjcAAOSwZVlXpSH0

Hi! I'm looking for the Bullets CD.

Can't find it anywhere and it's staring to piss me off. I would really love to have all of their albums. If someone is selling it or knows where I could get one it would really help! 

I uncovered an old issue of Kerrang!, which I don't think had ever been opened let alone read, with a bunch of MCR posters inside. Would anyone be interested? I'm not bothered about making any money off it, but whoever wants it pays postage. Will ship worldwide (and I can upload photos of the posters if you want). Thanks!

On 6/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, Indifferent Ignorance said:

I uncovered an old issue of Kerrang!, which I don't think had ever been opened let alone read, with a bunch of MCR posters inside. Would anyone be interested? I'm not bothered about making any money off it, but whoever wants it pays postage. Will ship worldwide (and I can upload photos of the posters if you want). Thanks!

I'm interested, don't really have any posters of my favorite band :D

1 hour ago, I-no said:

I'm interested, don't really have any posters of my favorite band :D

Hey, if you want some more info drop me a PM with your country (so I can work out shipping) and let me know if you want photos. Would PayPal work for you? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Indifferent Ignorance said:

Hey, if you want some more info drop me a PM with your country (so I can work out shipping) and let me know if you want photos. Would PayPal work for you? Thanks!

Doesn't seem to work, It's telling me you can't recieve messages.

Guys I have an MCR belt that I'm selling (it's waaaay too big for me, I think it was designed for an adult male not a small girl). I can't work out how to upload photos to here but it looks like this:

belt.gif

If anyone's interested I can measure it to see what the size is (and hopefully send you a photo why has that link become an image but my files won't). If it ends up on eBay I'll put a price on it, but for MCRmy I'm happy to just ask you to pay postage. xo