Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dia

Anthony Green's New Music Video - That I'm In!

Hey every one, Anthony Green (of Circa Survive) is premiering his new video for "Get Yours While You Can" on MTV and MTVU today. "Get Yours" is the first single off of his new solo album, Beautiful Things. I just wanted to share it with you all because I'm in it! I'm the girl riding the bike in a few parts. It was a lot of fun to film, and I hope you all like it! Anyways, just click the image above to watch the video.

Thanks, guys! Anthony was seriously such a cool person; just genuinely incredibly nice and humble. I'm super excited about finally getting to share it with you all!

oh that's so cool!

I saw the video earlier and was wondering about this girl in it.

Would you happen to know if one of the girls is Genevieve Garruppo? do you know her?

The one with the green hoodie and the flower pants she looks so familar..

and I know she's been in a music video before so...yea.

oh that's so cool!

I saw the video earlier and was wondering about this girl in it.

Would you happen to know if one of the girls is Genevieve Garruppo? do you know her?

The one with the green hoodie and the flower pants she looks so familar..

and I know she's been in a music video before so...yea.

I have no clue. Those girls filmed their parts way after me. I saw them practicing on set, but I didn't catch their names.

Hey thanks! Also, every one not in the U.S. who couldn't watch it on MTV's site can now watch it on Youtube (below)!

That is very awesome, yep! So cool that you're in it!

And thank you for posting the youtube vid as well since I couldn't watch it otherwise xD

Yea, sorry about that. MTV had exclusive rights to the video for the first 24 hours, so AG's people couldn't upload it to Youtube until today.

wow congrats! that was really awesome. kinda trippy but still awesome. it must've been such a great experience

Thanks! Yea, it was a lot of fun. I'm glad it came out well and people seem to be enjoying it. Ha it is pretty weird though.