Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives 2

I'm great thanks...glad you've enjoyed your time in America, you lucky thing :)

our virtual rock band 3WD has come to an end :( it kind of run it's course, still was fun though :D

Good to hear! Yeah, America is amazing :D

Sad to hear about 3WD. Could have guessed though, with everyone being so busy. Still had a lot of fun with it, I will alwxys remember the only band I was a member of xD

Good to hear! Yeah, America is amazing :D

Sad to hear about 3WD. Could have guessed though, with everyone being so busy. Still had a lot of fun with it, I will alwxys remember the only band I was a member of xD

hehe me too XD

I've had a whole conversation using google translate in japanese with someone. xD

How did that work out? I have had some mixed experiences with google translate xD

pretty! I googled it. There's a song called Lily of the Valley too. xD

We both speak english but were using google translate to annoy people on facebook.

There is? I should listen to that one sometime! It's me favourite flower cause it's wild and beautiful. I think I want those in my wedding, cause they're easier to identify with than flowers like roses and orcidees.

I think roses are beautiful, but in one wxy they're just... Like, they're made to be beautiful. Like, "my" flowers just happened to be beautiful, and people often don't even notice, because they're just somewhere out in the woods.

^^i love blue bells and poppies because they grow wild and look so beautiful when the ground is completely covered.