Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives 2

People have killed it. like their burying it. Dynamite and I don't agree but it has been resting in peace. :(

Hi guys! Hi new thread! I'm glad I got to join it in the beginning :)

Btw, does anyone have any idea how many sister wives there are now? I know Rachel used to have a list.

i used to have a list, but when things started getting busy, i lost track of everyone who joined... i gave the list to sulfur to update.

i've just been in school :lol: i had an internship for awhile, but i'm going to find a paying job for this semester (hopefully.)

what have you been up to, sonia?

i used to have a list, but when things started getting busy, i lost track of everyone who joined... i gave the list to sulfur to update.

I totally see how you caould lose track of all the people! I'll ask Sulfur later if she has any idea :) I bet we are more wives than the guy with the purple mansion ;)

the mods said it was too big to keep track of what happens on there and it easily intimidated people from talking on there so we made a new thread. The old thread is going to be locked by one of the mods.

oh ok makes sense. thanks.

@four I'm crossing my fingers for a good job! I've been to school in CA, celebrated thanksgiving for the very first time (I LOVE that holiday!), and now I'm home for christmas :)

oh, first thanksgiving, that must have been fun!

it's not my favorite holiday, but i like going home for it :)