Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SulfurSiren

Sister Wives 2

I feel special for replying first XD

I agree with all these rules :)

Long live sister wives 2 XD

I hope its amazing and llama filled XD

I cant wait for this to start up again.

I hope we dont scare any potential sisterwives away :L

Sariiiiiiiiii! I'm watching sherlock. XD

OOH YAY! do you like it?

I know! and now I can catch up to what everyone is saying. If i'm not on for like 2 days theres like 6 million new pages.

THIS THREAD IS SO COOL!!!

House as in thread.

It's very fun exploring new threads.

And I have a habit of snooping, especially in friend's/family's houses.

Like, the other day I had dinner at my aunt and uncle's house, and I ended up looking through their laundry in a dark corner of their basement. O_O

*snoops some more*

OKAY SO THERE'S THIS REALLY MEAN LADY AT MY SCHOOL WHO DOES LUNCH STUFF AND SUBSTITUTION AND SHE'S NASTY AND HAS A LLAMA FARM WHERE I'M SURE SHE ABUSES HER LLAMAS BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WITHOUT GETTING A DETENTION CAUSE SHE'S MEAN.

HELP ME!

AND MOUSY I LOVE YOU AND I'M LISTENING TO BLOODSTREAM TOO! SJAKFBDIAHSWIRBGJHWBGFREJWIOBGR I LOVE YOU!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD I AM GONNA TURN HER INTO FREAKING SHOES IF SHE'S HURTING THOSE LLAMAS! angry.gif

BUNNY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I JUST BURST INTO TEARS. BFERLBFHJEBFKEHYBVUTB. Also, i kinda dedicated this song to you....

*hides in a corner while blushing*

OH MY GOD I AM GONNA TURN HER INTO FREAKING SHOES IF SHE'S HURTING THOSE LLAMAS! angry.gif

BUNNY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I JUST BURST INTO TEARS. BFERLBFHJEBFKEHYBVUTB. Also, i kinda dedicated this song to you....

*hides in a corner while blushing*

I WANT TO TURN HER INTO SHOES BUT I CAN CAUSE SHE'S REALLY SCARY. :(

NOOOOOO DON'T CRY MOUSEY! *HUGGLES* EVERYTHING'S OKAY AND I WUB WOO AND WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER SOON ENOUGH AND THEN WE CAN CUDDLE ALL WE WANT... WHEN WE GET MY PARENTS TO GO AWAY! AND AH, IF ONLY SOON ENOUGH WAS RIGHT NOW!

AND THAT SONG IS... ADORABLE.

DTC BRB. (dad is SO FREAKING MEAN, so from now on DTC means Dad Taking Computer.)

FAREWELL MY ADORABLE MOUSEY!

But why couldn't you just continue the other thread? does this mean the other thread is dead?

Sorry I'm easily confused..

the mods said it was too big to keep track of what happens on there and it easily intimidated people from talking on there so we made a new thread. The old thread is going to be locked by one of the mods.

I WANT TO TURN HER INTO SHOES BUT I CAN CAUSE SHE'S REALLY SCARY. :(

NOOOOOO DON'T CRY MOUSEY! *HUGGLES* EVERYTHING'S OKAY AND I WUB WOO AND WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER SOON ENOUGH AND THEN WE CAN CUDDLE ALL WE WANT... WHEN WE GET MY PARENTS TO GO AWAY! AND AH, IF ONLY SOON ENOUGH WAS RIGHT NOW!

AND THAT SONG IS... ADORABLE.

DTC BRB. (dad is SO FREAKING MEAN, so from now on DTC means Dad Taking Computer.)

FAREWELL MY ADORABLE MOUSEY!

she scares you? angry.gif I AM GOING TO FREAKING TURN HER INTO THE UGLIEST SHOES EVER.

AWWH, I WISH WE COULD SEE AND HUG EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW! I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH sad.gif

hehe glad you like it. ^_^

angry.gifgrr, TELL YOUR DAD TO GET OFF THE BLOODY COMPUTER, I WANT TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND/WIFE

bye Bunny. x

Hi guys! Hi new thread! I'm glad I got to join it in the beginning :)

Btw, does anyone have any idea how many sister wives there are now? I know Rachel used to have a list.