Vote Mcr Band Of The Year!

SulfurSiren

Sound Scene Press is holding awards for 2011 and MCR is up for Band of the Year!

We are currently 1,000 votes behind Asking Alexandria :( Let's turn this around guys!! Please share on twitter & tumblr.

The site seems to only allow you to vote once, so let's get as many killjoys to vote as possible.

Voting closes at 6pm on January 3rd, and winners will be revealed soon after.

click here to vote!

Dang I havn't delted my cookies in a while, how do I find and delete them?? :huh:

Do you have Safari or Internet Explorer? (If you have Firefox... I've never done anything with Firefox so I can't help; don't know if it's different or not!)

- If you've got Safari, then click on "Safari" on the top bar of the screen, scroll down to "Reset Safari..." and then a window pops up asking what you want to reset. The very bottom option will say "Remove all website data"; click on that, hit "Reset", and you're good!

- Another way is: from the "Safari" button on the top bar, scroll down to "Preferences...", then click "Privacy", then click "Remove All Website Data..."

If you've got Internet Explorer, well, it depends on the version.

- One way I think works on all versions (I have no idea, really, this is just a guess) is if you press Ctrl+Shift+Del, and then a window pops up, and like above, you can decide what you want to delete. I would click off "Temporary Internet Files", "Cookies", and "History", then click "Delete".

- In the version I've got (I think it's Internet Explorer 8), you could also go to the very top right corner of the Internet window you've got open, where you'll see a button that looks like a gear (hover over it and it'll say "Tools") and click on it. Or you could press Alt+X to open it. Scroll down to "Safety", then click "Delete browsing history..." and a window pops up like above

- Another way: Scroll down to "Internet options" from the "Tools" button, and a new window will pop up. Under the "General" tab, you'll see one section that says "Browsing History", and in that section, click "Delete..." and again, that window pops up.

If these don't work, you could always look up how to delete cookies as well.

Hope I helped!

And by the way, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS IN FIRST PLACE!!! KEEP VOTING!

They've got 2,435 votes and The Maine has 2,421!

Do you have Safari or Internet Explorer? (If you have Firefox... I've never done anything with Firefox so I can't help; don't know if it's different or not!)

- If you've got Safari, then click on "Safari" on the top bar of the screen, scroll down to "Reset Safari..." and then a window pops up asking what you want to reset. The very bottom option will say "Remove all website data"; click on that, hit "Reset", and you're good!

- Another way is: from the "Safari" button on the top bar, scroll down to "Preferences...", then click "Privacy", then click "Remove All Website Data..."

If you've got Internet Explorer, well, it depends on the version.

- One way I think works on all versions (I have no idea, really, this is just a guess) is if you press Ctrl+Shift+Del, and then a window pops up, and like above, you can decide what you want to delete. I would click off "Temporary Internet Files", "Cookies", and "History", then click "Delete".

- In the version I've got (I think it's Internet Explorer 8), you could also go to the very top right corner of the Internet window you've got open, where you'll see a button that looks like a gear (hover over it and it'll say "Tools") and click on it. Or you could press Alt+X to open it. Scroll down to "Safety", then click "Delete browsing history..." and a window pops up like above

- Another way: Scroll down to "Internet options" from the "Tools" button, and a new window will pop up. Under the "General" tab, you'll see one section that says "Browsing History", and in that section, click "Delete..." and again, that window pops up.

If these don't work, you could always look up how to delete cookies as well.

Hope I helped!

And by the way, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS IN FIRST PLACE!!! KEEP VOTING!

They've got 2,435 votes and The Maine has 2,421!

YAY! YAY! YAY! It's works! IT'S ALIVE!!! MUA-HA-HA-HA!

i'll be voting all night.

Archived