river

Currently Reading

Taking a break from my HP reread because I just got three amazioks in the mail! The first one I'm reading is Women Who Run With the Wolves. Incredibly excited to dive into this!!!

does this literally have anything to do with wolves? (I was just saying today how wolves are so cool! and i read a book about wolves loong time ago and that's when I really got into them)

Not really, it's about the Wild Woman archetype and how women can reconnect with that. Though it does have some folk tales that involve wolves!

Which one is it?

I like cats better. :3

Mother Night, Rachel.

AH...ohhhh vs wolves or kanines?? Yeah, actually I like cats better too, generally...but the the the (what's the word???) Like, not all the habitso of wolves but their social order (maybe it's called?) is sooo intriguing! Alphas and betas and...oh man, I wish I could remember that book now!

I literally finished reading Not the Life It Seems at 11:59pm March 21.

This is awesome G!

I just finished my book too! (no, not that one, but the Vonnegut one :) ending was kindof vague though, or is it just me?)

Wait, this sounds familiar!...I think I read a review for this once! :)

My friends have been telling me to read it for like the past year :P It's won a bunch of awards, so that might be why you know it.

I'm in between books now, but I recently finished the Lunar Chronicles and Library of Souls (third book of Miss peregrine's Home for peculiar children). I loved both series soo much, I have so many feelings. ^_^

I finished Aristotle and Dante. It was really good! It wasn't as sad as I thought it was going to be because my friends compared it to The Song of Achilles. Anyway, I'm catching up on some comics and magazines right now, but up next is gonna be Rey by Pete Wentz <3

Wait, this sounds familiar!...I think I read a review for this once! :)

I reviewed it once. :D

My local Waterstones got a copy of the final Raven Cycle novel on Saturday, I've been in a book coma since. One of the best series I've ever read, I'm book hungover.  :wub:

I reviewed it once. :D

I know! ;)

Ok, so I'm actually reading this now (About a Boy, in case others missed it). It is soooo damn fantastic!!! I hope it ends as well as it's developing. I think this might stand next to Catcher in the Rye as my favorite book! :D

Going on three months with Piano Player (well didnt actually start it until...and then got distractedwith...) but, now that I have time, I can't read it because....ah, it reminds me of someone I am trying to forget! :/ shame because it is a good book withd great characters...

Wow! Almost one year on here! I remember one of my first posts was about a book or making this thread sortof a book club. Remember last summer, Rachel? Brinn? Yeah. A lot has changed, but I hope some things will remain.

alright, getting off topic now. Just hope I can finish that book. Maybe I will read the short stories. Oh! I have to read Miss Perigrine...gee who suggested that last year...Mimma? Idk, but I really wanted to read these and then I forgot about them and now the movie is coming!!!...ok, must locate these books. :D

I just finished "Fragments" which is the second part in the Partials trilogy- very good YA series.

Now I'm almost halfway through Career of Evil by Robert Gailbraith aka JK Rowling. I love her Cormoran Strike books and so far this one doesn't disappoint.

(I finally got a library card and I have a lot of catching up to do!)

catching up with Spider Man comics.

experiencing a lot of:

tell-me-youre-not-serious.gif

and

so-excited-gif.gif

then my favorite character ( Harry) does something stupid and it means the villain won but I don't care because it was an awesome loss and Spider Man cried!

excited5.gif

tumblr_m1e56tgYui1rqnz7wo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1