river

Currently Reading

The copy of Perks that I reserved is on hold for me at the library!

Going to pick it up tomorrow. May or may not read it while getting the first session of my tattoo. My ex- who is also a really good friend of mine still because I'm strange and somehow manage to actually stay good friends with people I've previously dated- is coming to the tattooing session with me and also adores the book, so we're more likely than not just going to spend the entire time talking about the book in detail and crying about how perfect Patrick is in both the book and the movie while my mom nods along to what we have to say and agrees with us the Ezra Miller is a perfect human being.

The Bell Jar for school. It's awesome, all about depression and mental breakdowns ^_^ interesting stuff!

Also just finished reading Breaking Dawn (by force) and it was probably the best in the series, but mediocre at best. What a disappointment.

...so we're more likely than not just going to spend the entire time talking about the book in detail and crying about how perfect Patrick is in both the book and the movie while my mom nods along to what we have to say and agrees with us the Ezra Miller is a perfect human being.

My friends and I do this too. Too lovely.

i just finished reading tiny beautiful things by cheryl strayed

pretty much required reading for everyone

now, my task is to finish the picture of dorian grey

you need to! it was my second favorite book, after harry potter, when i was 9-11ish. my copy is almost falling apart because i reread it so much. it's still really good. i love gail carson levine. GIRL POWER.

read holidays on ice by david sedaris today. the book is a gift for my dad.

my friend lent me the martian chronicles by ray bradbury

also got a dance with dragons by george r. r. martin for christmas :)

Now that Spiderman is dead I have hope that they will include Gwen Stacy somehow in the afterlife and he will be reunited with his true love!

and then kill it because that's what Marvel does when the proper couples become couple.

They had the world end when Logan finally got with Storm

They even have kids but she then married that stupid black panther.

fuck you, Marvel!

so yeah

excited for the spiderman comics now.

Currently reading JK. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy and Stanislavski's An Actor Prepares, and kinda Joyce Carol Oates's Blonde.

Well, I started reading Blonde in November, but when I got home for Christmas had my mum bought The Casual Vacancy so I of course started reading it, and put Blonde on ice of a while, then I got An Actor Prepares for Christmas and then I immediately had to start reading that too.

It's a problem I have.

I'm reading "Of Mice and Men" for school. Apparently it's like a really great book and has won a ton of awards, but it is the most boring book I have ever read in my entire life. I feel like I'm getting dumber just reading it. If it was any longer I think I'd die of boredom.

I'm also reading "Fat Kid Rules The World" which is pretty good. It's a very easy read and has a good plot I think. That's for my book project.

i never read of mice and men, but dude! john steinbeck is the bomb!

read east of eden.

we read that in ap lit, and it immediately became the favorite book of everyone in my class.

currently reading this cool biography about Kurt Cobain called "Cobain Unseen"

very good and has some pictures about his life on the road and at home

Ahh don't hate me!!!

I also like Steinbeck, but I just can't stand Of Mice and Men (so far at least...I guess I can't really say because I'm only about half way through, but so far I just don't like it)

I have no intention of reading it. I know what he does to that puppy....

wonder if that's Steinbeck getting pissed over what his did dog to his grapes of wrath drafts.

Currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It is kinda my tradition to read Harry Potter books on christmas holidays. :) Not all of them but still. :)

I ordered crescendo, silence and the finale by Becca Fitzpatrick today. I read Hush hush and I fell in love with it. :D