river

Currently Reading

i was going to get The Casual Vacancy but I heard an interview with JK on the radio and it didn't sound exactly appropriate for my age group really, though that's probably me being dorky. But I think I'll leave it for a year or two like I am with some Stephen King's, it'll probably help me apreciate the meaning behind the book better if I read it in a few years anyway :)

there is definitely a lot of *sensitive* material.

i don't know how old you are, but if you don't think you're ready, then you're probably not... it is definitely meant for more mature readers (not so much in age, as in mind.)

also reading mansfield park :)

The Casual Vacancy reminds me of American Gods. Both authors are doing the same thing since it's their first adult novel. I find it amusing.

Finished Death Note Black Edition IV and the walking Dead Volume 9 and just about to finish Dracula, it's taken me longer to finish Dracula because I've been so tired at the moment but all of these books are good :) I really love Dracula, the plot is amazing and when you get into it it's just really interesting ^_^

trying on the road again

finally finished the sun also rises (took me way too long to read that book... i read half in like a day, and then got distracted with school...)

I reserved the library's copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower so that I can reread it. Such a good book.

The movie interpretation of it was absolutely fantastic. I'm really glad they let the author be as heavily involved in it as he was.

• Upvote 1

I reserved the library's copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower so that I can reread it. Such a good book.

The movie interpretation of it was absolutely fantastic. I'm really glad they let the author be as heavily involved in it as he was.

Amen to that.

I just finished the graphic novelized version of Beowulf. The story is really great and entertaining, but the artwork in that book is absolutely beautiful. Stunning.