river

Currently Reading

Really loving enduring love. One of the characters suffers from de Clerambault's syndrome, a disorder that causes the sufferer to believe that someone else is in love with him or her. Can't Put it down.

I just read The Umbrella Academy - Dallas which interupted Dreamcatcher by Stephen King which I'm about half way through. Dreamcatcher is the scariest Stephen King I've read so far but to be honest it's not too bad only a little 'whoah. Freaky O.o' & TUA Dallas is amazing XD

I have to read Jane Eyre. I have it, but i keep postponing it. :/

Started Pride And Prejudice, because i've run out of books to read. :mellow: My mum tells me its good, i hope it is.

The Tale of the Body Thief by Anne Rice. It's a terrific book, I accidently stayed up reading until 8 AM a few days ago.

The Fault in our Stars for like the millionth time. Incredible book <3

Also, A Lesson Before Dying (it's my school reading, and its a LOT better than I expected it to be). It's really great but very sad.

one hundred years of solitude by gabriel garcia marquez

in between my quest to read all of a song of ice and fire (recently finished the second book.......)

Still on Tale of the Body Thief but I took a day's break to read The Hunger Games. I was really surprised about how much the film missed out!

I also started reading The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer this morning. Only 2 chapters in so far.

still working on one hundred years of solitude, also started laura lamont's life in pictures by emma straub

one hundred years is slower than i thought it would be! pretty good, though. i'm hoping it picks up- i'm a little more than halfway through.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (again). This is an incredible book and I would recommend it to absolutely anyone <3 It's historical fiction about Nazi Germany, and it's narrated by Death, which is really awesome.

• Upvote 1

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.

Its dark and its serious . But, its still one of my favorite books, 'cause it makes me think alot about the fact the fact that though this book was fiction, there is stuff like this still happening.

^^^ i love that book!

i read it and the kite runner during my senior year of high school, but i definitely liked a thousand splendid suns more.

I just finished "Of bees and mists." I'm thinking I'm going to finally read House of Leaves next. I'm excited!

I let my mom borrow a copy of my favorite book and she's not enjying it. At all. I find this most disheartening.

also, I am re-reeading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I forgive that it's about math because it's also about physics but the math part is the only evil one.