river

Currently Reading

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Just because I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

I want to watch that film [Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter] - but none of my friends want to watch it. I didn't know it was a book, is it good? XP

I finished Catcher in the rye

not sure how I feel about the ending. Need to wallow over it.

Now, I'm going to try to finish 1984. This ls like my tenth attempt to finish this bitch.

here goes nothing.

I want to watch that film [Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter] - but none of my friends want to watch it. I didn't know it was a book, is it good? XP

After you get over the first couple of pages, it's quite entertaining!

Just finished re-reading Atlas Shrugged. I read it for my early elective class called Rise of Nationalism in 8th grade. I didn't really read it then because that year I just didn't do much of my school work. Now that I've reread it, it's a pretty good book. I don't think a lot of people here would like it though. It's really long...it has like over 1000 pages written in 8pt font. It's informative though.

I've also just started on To Kill A Mockingbird. I kind of dodged reading it last year in 9th grade because I moved schools a few times. It seems like a good book so far though.

Atlas Shrugged is on my list. I finished The Fountain head. I also want to get my hands on Anthem. I know Ayn Rand is just....insane but I like her...insanity.

never cared for to kill a mockingbird but i like the name Jem.

I love TKAM and have subsequently decided to name my first child Scout as a first or middle name. Also, Harper.

I love that book! We did it in school and and some people called it crap. That's becauae you can't read, clearly.

you know as much as England loves the show Big brother, it is rather sad that no everyone gets it's from 1984.

also almost done with part 2.

where did the time go?

The Lovely Bones

i've seen the movie but now i decided to read the book also. My friend recommended it to me.

It's a nice book.

I came across it totally by chance. Didn't even know it was a movie when I bought it.

I prefer the book to the movie. ^_^