river

Currently Reading

i love maus.

have you read persepolis? it's kind of the same thing as maus (memoir comic about difficult stuff.)

I am halfway through Persepolis II, I love both books. :)

I started reading The Silmarillion like 2 years ago.

Shizz got crazy with so many characters and their names being changed like 3 times and stories randomly changing, so I lost interest.

I started reading it again and I'm about a little more than halfway.

I recently went to Anime North and bought my favourite Manga, Lovely Complex, Vols 1, and 3-17. So yeah, I'm reading through the series right now, theeeen I'll probably get back to The Silmarillion.

I love LOTR but The Silmarillion...wow. I couldn't understand it. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough, but I just could not read that book.

I used to be ridiculed on LOTR fansites for not knowing the origins, tales, languages, and back stories of middle earth because I hadn't read The History of Middle Earth, The Silmarillion, The Tolkien Reader, The History of the Hobbit, etc. Maybe one day I will...

The Dark Tower series is just plain 'amazing'! Continue through the whole thing, you won't be disappointed. Stephen King is the master.

Definitely! Except the Wolves of the Calla is a bit slow right now :/

I paused Pride and Prejudice to read Song of Achilles, which was surprisingly gripping, but once I looked Achilles up on Wikipedia, I realised it was basically mythology fan fiction.

Which took the author ten years to complete.

It's fun, though!

Winters Heart, 9th book in the Wheel Of Time series.

I swear, after Harry Potter this is one of the most addicting book series i have found in a very long time. And the fact that there are 14 books is what makes me love them even more!

mom is reading that twilight fanfiction series "Shades if Gray"

they use mercurial like every other word.

i'm currently reading a book called 'stolen' by lucy christopher. it's pretty much about how this guy stalks a girl for six years and then kidnaps her in an airport and brings her to the middle of the Australian dessert. and then she gets stockholm syndrome but then gets bitten by a venomous snake so he takes her to a hospital and turns himself in and goes to jail.

yeah, it's pretty interesting... (:

mom is reading that twilight fanfiction series "Shades if Gray"

they use mercurial like every other word.

Somebody told my mom to read it and let her borrow their own copy.

My mom doesn't even read. lol

Well, she can read, what I mean is that she doesn't.

The Winter of Our Discontent

Favorite book

favorite author

I also have peach water worth 0 points and a free day since I can't work out today. damn "rest day"

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

I read those last year... really captivating, but really, really heavy!

I finished Pride and Prejudice! It was good, but I think I might have to reread bits to make sure I got what was going on.

Thanks for the perspective II! Pride and Prejudice is an amazing book! I don't even remember how many times I've read it

Elizabeth Bennet was always one of my personal heroes growing up ^_^

Thanks for the perspective II! Pride and Prejudice is an amazing book! I don't even remember how many times I've read it

Elizabeth Bennet was always one of my personal heroes growing up ^_^

It's going to take further flicking before I decide what I think, because of the nature of the language. So far, so good... I might attempt another Austin this year, if I'm brave enough.