river

Currently Reading

The whole Inheritance Cycle (The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphira Brightscales)! I LOVE that saga! I can't pick a favorite, but I like all of Eragon, most of Eldest, the second two thirds of Brisingr and most of Inheritance. It's the only series I can't pick a favorite from.

I really want to read Lovers & Kings by Steven Juliano but the library system needs to purchase a copy of it before I'm able to get my hands on it. I'm not currently reading a book mainly due to the fact that I'm so dead set on getting my library to order a copy of that one.

I'm currently rereading the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy series, though it's going really slowly because of school and because I'm on the internet wayyy too much.

I finally got my hands on The Sandman series. Well, the first two volumes, anyway. I'm almost finished with The Doll's House, and Preludes and Nocturnes gave me the chills. I fell in love instantly.

Since tomorrow is /hopefully/ my last day of having to clean my family's house like there's no tomorrow I'm finally going to have the opportunity to sit down and read Whitstable Mum in Custard Shortage and Other World Exclusives from Britain's Finest Local Newspapers. I've flipped through it and I've read articles here and there in it but I haven't actually had enough free time to sit down and read it cover to cover yet.

Making that a goal.

finished the sun also rises.

I love when boy loves girl and girl loves boy but refuses to be with boy out of some misplaced punishment and goes on to be others who are a hot mess and forces boy to suffer and befriend girl's lovers.

and also it was very pretty and poetic. and had bulls in it.

uh

reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (although I don't really like it much)

last thing I read was Catching Fire. I'm going to read Mockingjay as soon as I get it xD

reading Marked. the first book in the House Of Night series

I love the house of night series.

so campy

so amazing.

Abhorsen

for some reason i remember it being more awesome the first time i read it. But that was 5 years ago, so maybe i didn't know better. I'll start Lirael after that, i'll have to finish the series now.

i decided to read the only french books i own while i was in france

so i read the stranger by albert camus

and i'm on the count of monte cristo by alexandre dumas

next up is the first man by camus