river

Currently Reading

I'm reading this manga where this teen jokingly orders a sex toy in human form it's a "boyfriend for three days!" scam thing. It's cute and hilarious and what you'd expect from Japan.

Abosloute Boyfriend. It's basically the girl version of Chobits.

i love absolute boyfriend! XD lol

i remember when i was in 7th grade me and my friend were reading the book in class and the teacher took the book up XD lol she told us "you should know what is appropriate for 7th grade" lmao we got the book back at the end of the day

im currently reading "Twisted" its the 10th book in the Pretty Little Liars series!

these books get SO addicting once you get into them :) if you like reading about pretty little killers, twin sisters killing eachother, drama and black mailing people with threating text messages this is the series for you ;)

i love absolute boyfriend! XD lol

i remember when i was in 7th grade me and my friend were reading the book in class and the teacher took the book up XD lol she told us "you should know what is appropriate for 7th grade" lmao we got the book back at the end of the day

It's everything you expect it to be. Obvious love triangles and you know who she's going to end up with. I have a fair amount left to read.

I'm back to the translated Baccano! Light Novels too.

I finally read Alce's Adventures in Wonderland.

I think that Alice is and American McGee's are probably the best adaptations of the works.

They use the madness and not being who you are really well. Sadly... Tim Burton's....was just awful but it was pretty!

I finally read Alce's Adventures in Wonderland.

I think that Alice is and American McGee's are probably the best adaptations of the works.

They use the madness and not being who you are really well. Sadly... Tim Burton's....was just awful but it was pretty!

tim burton's made me want to throw things at the screen.

started rereading the his dark materials trilogy again.

i just went back to the UK and i stocked up on reading material :) im 2/3 of the way through already tho :'( but i got How to be a woman which was brill and i just finished A Clockwork Orange a few days ago and i have a new fave book- i loved it even more than the film! and im just getting started on The Bell Jar which ive wanted to read for ages now :)

Inheritance , a disappointment in each and every way. One minute they're planning stuff and the next minute Galbatorix is dead. If he extended the trilogy to a cycle, he might as well have written 2 more books. <_< Atleast i have Eldest to go back to.

Has anyone read the 'Wheel of Time' books?

His writing does seem to drag on a little bit. :/ Its a good thing you didn't read it, i had no choice though, i'd started with the books and i had to finish them, no matter how boring they got at points. The movie added to the misery. <_<

Inheritance is almost as if he was pushed by people into fitting everything into one book, so while in the first 3 he just goes on and on, in the last one he goes on just once, and finishes it all in one go.

and im just getting started on The Bell Jar which ive wanted to read for ages now :)

I have been wanting to read The Bell Jar for a while too, it's on my list ^_^

the bell jar is one of my most favorite books.

I thought some of it was a bit rushed near the end. But Tom and Daisy were perfect for each other, they both ventured out and destroyed people then came back together out of some misplaced loyalty and left again, to destroy more innocents. It worked. They can't find real happiness, so why not bring others to their ruin? I felt bad for Gatsby, all the lying and the parties and not really having a friend and losing the girl, who wasn't really worth the trouble. I like love stories like that though.I like tragic things....