Stealing Someone's Killjoy Name

KaleidoscopeKiller

Okay, so my friend on here, showed me that someone stated that their killjoy name was "Kaleidoscope."

I don't find that fair since the girl's full killjoy name isn't even close to Kaleidoscope, she just wants to be called that, and I have been using this name since before the whole "killjoy" naming started.

Is there any rules against stealing names? Or using someone else's killjoy name?

It sort of makes me mad that she's using it because it's not even her killjoy.

its a name lot of people have the same name... they must have like that name and pick it.. you cant force someone to not go by something they identityfile them self with nothing you can do you dont hold copyright to that name she has much right to it as you do. all this is doing is bulling the other person.

my kill joy name was sniper.. there a lot of peopel with that name but i pick that name because it mean sometrhing to me.. i dont care if other have the smae name as me because end of the day i still my self LOL

its the internet... just be the best kill joy you can be :)

i think it's cool that people use name generators for a helping hand when picking a name, but i found it quite fun to make my name up from random. I admit i did go on a name generator but the name for lisa wasn't me. Plus i wouldent call it stealing if some one happens to have the same name as you as i bet there is atleast two or three people called my name, Bomb Blasta. God knows how many killjoys there are in this world. Those people are just on the same wave length as you :D

Also Kaleidoscope is quite a cool name :D

Same here, on mychemicalromance.com, I saw this girl who's Killjoy name is Adrenaline Threat Angel (which is mine) but, hey its okay! I got my name from the generator, so her name must me Meagan too! :lol:

generator? they have one where it picks ur name for you?

Archived