• Aaron Hotchner
    • Elle Greenaway
    • Emily Prentiss
    • Dr.Spencier Reid
    • Jason Giddion
    • Jennifer 'J.J' Jareau
    • Kevin Lynch*
    • Penelope Garcia

lol, I THINK REID IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT, Criminal Minds is such a great show!! My family watches it and they grew it on me!! :lol: My mom likes Penelope, Morgan, and Hotch! I like REID!!!!!! and JJ, and Prentiss!! My sister likes Reid too!! But she just wont tell me that she thinks hes cute!!

My favorite show EVER. Honestly, I'm so glad I accidentally stumbled upon this :) I'm trying to start a fan forum for it, because there doesn't seem to be an active one online. Would anyone like to join me? :)

You guys should message me :) We can geek out together <3

Also, I really can't pick a favorite, because they've all got their little things that make me love them so much, and I can't just pick one. Eh, I guess I'd say Reid, but just cuz I have a bit of a crush on him (But who doesn't?).

What's your favorite episode?

By the way, some of their names are spelled wrong... (Sorry, I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi)

Derek Morgan

David Rossi

Aaron Hotchner

Elle Greenaway

Emily Prentiss

Dr. Spencer Reid

Jason Gideon

Jennifer 'J.J' Jareau

Kevin** Lynch (I wouldn't consider him on the list, because he is more of a recurring character, rather than a main one)

Penelope Garcia

:)

My favorite show EVER. Honestly, I'm so glad I accidentally stumbled upon this :) I'm trying to start a fan forum for it, because there doesn't seem to be an active one online. Would anyone like to join me? :)

You guys should message me :) We can geek out together <3

Also, I really can't pick a favorite, because they've all got their little things that make me love them so much, and I can't just pick one. Eh, I guess I'd say Reid, but just cuz I have a bit of a crush on him (But who doesn't?).

What's your favorite episode?

sorry, i like totally SUCK at spelling...

my favorite episode is probably 'Proof' which is the one with the mentally disabled man who kidnaps blondes and burns out one of their senses with sulfuric acid (def. a brutal one)

i also like 'Jones' which is when Reid is PMSing while on diladid.

and yours?

Either the two Fisher King episodes from Season 1/Season 2, or one of the new ones from Season Seven, Painless.

Has anyone else noticed it's always either Reid or Morgan putting themselves in danger to protect other people? :)

'Proof' was insane! That was a really good one also :) I've seen every episode up to Season 5, Episode 8, all of what has been released of Season Seven, and half of Season Six. I'm trying to catch up right now though, so yeah :)

If you want to watch all the episodes, there are two channels on YouTube that have full episodes. MrSupremeGenius, and VulturesMinds. That's how I watch them.

Yes!

Thats how I watch them online sometimes, I am grateful to these two youtube users.

The UK were a few weeks behind the US, but we have caught up now because of the break you guys had between episodes in the US.

I love Dr Reid (Reid centric episodes are the best), but in all honesty I love them all - gah, I wish I worked on that team they all seem to be an awesome bunch. Criminal Minds is an addiction of mine, I watch the reruns alot, it is such a brilliant show, it never gets tired.

=)

Archived