Hot Chelle Rae

Misa=A

well im pretty sure you guys have heard their song "Tonight Tonight" like a billion time on the radio and probably love em or hate em by now. so..who here likes Hot Chelle Rae? not a fan? what do you think of them? :)

check out their new song "I Like It Like That!" ^

They r okay!!! Love the song above though!!!! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!! :lol::lol: "Tonight, Tonight" has ran into the ground, the radio has played it so much, its now a song I really dont like!! But "I Like It Like That" is awesome! They havent ran it into the ground yet, so I guess we'll just wait and see!! :D

it's been heard too many times in my perspective. It got weary and then just irritable after a while. Hopefully there'll be a song I'll obsess over again like Katy Perry, "The One That Got Away", Adel, "Someone Like You". I just really need a song I could wake up to relaxed and sip my cup of coffee by my window with the sunlight in my face, wrapped in a blanket as a read a books, blogs, concerts... :wub: ANYWXY! this song just donesn't give me that warm feeling, it makes me feel cold. That's my opinion, srry if it's upsetting to anyone. :\

Archived