Singitforkat

Lady_Godiva

I can't even believe this.

Kat's alive. Alive and well. Her ex hacked her account. Her ex pretended to be Mikey, her boyfriend since they had a run in not long ago. I feel like such an idiot for falling for this. I'm just glad she's okay and well. I'm sorry if this has upset anyone, it sure has, it affected me alot.

I can't even believe this. Her ex is such a- I'm not even going to get into it. I'm so glad she's alive and well.

Her Twitter account is @BobBryarsBeard, i'm sorry for all of them confusion, I was sucked into this as much as you guys. I'm glad she's safe and well.

Christmas is supposed to be a time of happiness, getting together with loved ones, not tragedy. I'll be praying for her friends and family. I really hope that they can find a little bit of joy during this season, even in the midst of something so sad.

Wow! That must have been such a special experience for her... so sad she didn't get the chance to remember that day for long /:

Yeah, it's sad that she never enjoyed it for long. She was so happy on Sunday, and even the past month she was so happy and things were looking up for her, I just hope she's in a better place.

see one of the many reasons i DONT like the Holidays. people think "oh yay! its the holidays! lets get drunk of our butts!" ugh! people like that piss me off! i thought christmas was about caring and giving but i guess not, it looks more to me like its the time for Stealing, drunk driving and a few killings if u think about it and if u think Christmas is bad just WAIT till new years, its proabably gonna get pretty bad. :/

anywat i hope shes okay lets sing it for Kat! let her hear how much the MCRmy loves her! #SingitforKat :)

Kat's alive. Alive and well. Her ex hacked her account. Her ex pretended to be Mikey, her boyfriend since they had a run in not long ago. I feel like such an idiot for falling for this. I'm just glad she's okay and well. I'm sorry if this has upset anyone, it sure has, it affected me alot.

I can't even believe this. Her ex is such a- I'm not even going to get into it. I'm so glad she's alive and well.

Her Twitter account is @BobBryarsBeard, i'm sorry for all of them confusion, I was sucked into this as much as you guys. I'm glad she's safe and well.

Mods, could you lock the thread please? Thanks.

Mods, could you lock the thread please? Thanks.

What an awful human being to do such a thing.

At least she's OK.

Archived