American Idiot Musical

nightmare_child

I object to making musical out of terrible executed concept album musicals. Love the CD or not but the storyline didn't make sense and wasn't that clear. The punk aspect was a contradiction and their legion with Michael Moore has no logic and they have no supporting reasons for agreeing with him outside of wanting to remain a relevant band,

Saying all this, I would totally see if it NPH starred in. and love it. Because it's NPH.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't seen it, but a friend of mine went on a road trip from Florida to New York to watch the show a couple different times. She actually prefers the version with a performer portraying the character Billie played.

She saw one show of it that he performed at and one version of the show that a performer played his character in.

She told me she felt like she was at a Green Day show when Billie performed at it, and she thought that took away from the show itself. She kind of had a crush on the guy who portrayed the character that Billie took over for while he was in the show though, so my bias senses were tingling a little bit when she told me that :P

Not really interested in catching it myself, but she enjoyed it.

Saying all this, I would totally see if it NPH starred in. and love it. Because it's NPH.

Also, ^ this

Archived