Letters To Mcr

RadarAnomaly

So I'm almost done withe the memory book to be sent to MCR for Christmas but I REALLY need more letter from fans to the band. Please post your letters in this this thread so I can take a screen cap.

RULES:

Follow board rules in content

Keep it positive

Keep it SHORT (7-8 lines, plus signature and greeting)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Okay, im writing a letter!!! Here I go!!

Dear My Chemical Romance,

Hi, my name is Meagan! I just want to say thank you for all you have done. Ive only been a fan of MCR for a year, but its almost as if ive been a fan forever! Your music is awesome. I put it on repeat daily. (Crazy right?) MCR is like no other band I've liked in the past. The lyrics are meaningful, yall do things for a reason, just like #SINGItForJapan! (I got the shirt for my birthday, I wanted to scream so bad) Thanks for being who you are and making me happy.

Feel The Romance - Meagan!

Dear My Chemical Romance, Thank you.

That's really the main point I want to get across. The way you put yourselves out, release yourselves into your art and music is inspireing. You, as individuals and as a group, inspire me to be a better person and an artist. I'm not a perfect person, I know no one is, but I still try hard. And as much as I try to be 'perfect', I try to remember that it's okay to be alittle bit of a screw ball, ya'know? I listen to your music, read interviews, and replay the message I get in the end 'perfect is over rated' 'just be the best person/friend/sister as you can. big hearts and open arms is all anyone could ask for' 'screw the whole wide world!' You are my inspireation. Thank you for being exactly who you are!

Much love and respect

-K

I know you've been told this many times before - and this will certainly not be the last time you'll hear/read this - you are such an inspiration. The messages you communicate as a band and as individuals are powerful and extremely meaningful to me as they are to many others. For one thing, you helped be more proud of who I am. You gave me the confidence to come out to my family (I'm gay!), which was a huge moment in my life (and yes, I can happily say, a good one). I really can't fully express how much of an inspiration you are to me. Thank you for everything you do!

Seeing you at Reading Festival on August 26, 2011 and then days later right at the barrier in Vancouver on August 31 were two of the greatest nights of my life.

Much love! And again, thank you very, very much!

-Michelle

(to RadarAnomaly: thank you so much for doing this ^_^)

Dear Ray, Mikey, Gerard and Frank

I just wanted to take this oppurtunity to say how much you and your music means to me. Its helped me so much since I started listening to you in 2009 and I know you hear this a lot, but you really are amazing and I just wanted to say THANK YOU from me and all the MCRmy. I've seen you guys twice and one of those times was Leeds Festival 2011. That was one of the best nights of my life and i'm gonna remember it forever.

xo Jenny

radar, thank you SO much x

My Chemical Romance.

I'm so lucky to have found something as special as you guys. The raw passion and emotion in your music is breathtaking, and on many occasions, I've found my self wondering how on earth you create such impossible things. You inspire me so much. Frank and Ray are the reasons I didn't give up guitar, and I kept at it. Now I'm proud to say I'm not as crap as I used to be. Mikey and Gerard. You taught me alot about loving my sister. And those two things are just a tiny snippet of the amazing things you've made me feel, and helped me to do. I've never been so in love with music before. I know its been said so many times before, and that there are fans out there who have been around for MUCH longer than me, But Thank you. After all, time is just a number motorbabies ;D You helped me save myself, I couldn't have done it without you.

Abbie aka. Toxic Tyranny xxx

Killjoys Never Die, Keep it ugly, They cannot Destroy us. Forever Marching, Cheering and Running in the MCRmy.

I hope I'm not too late :P well, here's mine anyway:

I feel so grateful for having you in my life! No other band has ever made such an impact on me as you have. I remember everything about the day I started listening to your music, because that day changed everything. You opened up my eyes and made me realize that I was different and that it was okay to be different. I also got a lot of new friends because of you. And when I finally got the chance to see you in Copenhagen, march 15 2011, it was one of the best days in my life. Gerard, Mikey, Ray & Frank you are so special in so many ways. You and your music mean so much to me, thank you for being who you are and doing what you do. And I wish you the best Christmas ever :')

-Sandra/Rainbow Show xx

My Chemical Romance,

Thank You. You've inspired so many people (including me) to be, love and respect ourselves. I've been a fan for two/three years but trust me when I say I've been making up for lost times. Classic story: people tease me, judge, push me, trying to exterminate me, screw them! I'm happier, more colorful and shinnier! You've showed me were're human, but shouldn't solve situations with violence of any sort. You've really impacted THE WORLD! Helped people help themselves, many lives have been saved. MCR gave me good morals/belifs to live by, I'll always be running from the Dracs in my life persuading me to be like everyone else. Thank you My Chemcial Romance. "Stay beautiful, keep it ugly."

-Susana/SeeYouInHell,Kid

Forever Avenger, Solidier, Killjoy, ect. Just an MCR fan.

Am I late Brinn?

I hope i'm not :(

Thanks for being there when I really needed it, your inspirational has played such a big part in my life, you've showed me that I didn't need to use violence to solves problems. I'm much happier since I discovered the band when The Black Parade was released, your band has touched my heart ever since, and ultimatly, your band has made me more confidence with myself and who I want to me. That led to me meeting the best thing in my life, my boyfriend, the increased confidence made me have something so beautiful.

Thank you My Chemical Romance. :)

-Adrenaline Motivation / Jake

Archived