Awesome Live Videos Of Awesome Bands.

gift of paralysis

I don't think there's a thread for live videos.

Soo.. I don't know about you guys but I enjoy watching live videos on the YouTube. I mostly watch videos of the shows I went to.

So if you find a video of a special moment at a show, you're favorite song being played, etc. post it here!

This is Envy On The Coast. They broke up in July 2010. I was lucky enough to go to their last show in NYC on 8/29/10. It was the best show ever. They usually closed with the song "The Gift of Paralysis". It was a fan favorite so the crowd always went crazy for this song. I love watching this video.

Your turn!

Echo & The Bunnymen - Nothing Lasts Forever live @ Reading 3 club, Tel Aviv.

Like I've said here before, best nine and a half minutes of my life were had at that moment.

I love how he starts the song, and goes on with the medley (which included some of the bands' own songs, like Ian's unfinished 'Living in a castle in a dream...' and The Fountain, many critics failed to notice them), and finishes with the seminal 'All the shadows and the pain, are coming to you...' part. And 'I wanna play football for the coach, Kenny Dalglish is the coach'. :P

• 2 weeks later...

If only i can find the video of We The Kings playing "Check Yes Juleit" on their friday is forever tour when they played back in houston in July :) that was the last song they played and it was amazing! Tht song was a crowd favorite and before they played the song travis told the crowd to feel free to wat ever they wanted. At the end of the song they had a MASSIVE confitti drop!

• 3 months later...

Archived